Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP Cycle

C

Candy7

How are you doing guys. I am running a DNP Cycle that looks like this:

week 1-2
DNP 400mg

week 3
ECA

Week 4-5
DNP 400-600mg

week 6
ECA

week 7-8
DNP 400-600mg

My question is what kind of diet should I be doing for a cycle like this and I am 21% bf right now, would it be possible to be at 13% by june 1st?

Candy7 said:

week 1-2
DNP 400mg

week 3
ECA

Week 4-5
DNP 400-600mg

week 6
ECA

week 7-8
DNP 400-600mg

My question is what kind of diet should I be doing for a cycle like this and I am 21% bf right now, would it be possible to be at 13% by june 1st?
WOW WOW slow down tiger I would recomend you do not go anywere near a 600mg dosage of that shit.Ive done 2 long runs of it and have gone has high as 600mg in 2-3 ocassions and wanted to slice my wrists and could not be seen in any public places because I looked like I was smoking crack or something from all the sweat poring off me from everypore.One particular incident reminds me of being in Barnes in Noble with my wife reading some books and we had to bold ouuta there because I was melting into a puddle and every1 was normal around me it was mebarrassing.400mg will make you very happy,atart at 200mg for the first 4 days and see how it treats you or if you develop any alergies to it then on the 5th day go up to 400mg split in 2 dosages 200mgs in the am and 200mgs in the pm.Dosages should be split every 12 hours.DNP is not a miracle like every claims,it works miracles but you have to bust your ass in the gym doing grueling cardio workouts to the max you can withstand,siping on your gallon of water through the whole workout and this is how you will get best results imo cardio is key when it comes to DNP just stay safe because it definetly can and will kill you if you take too much or dont hydrate properly.

No, sorry, but you DO NOT workout while on DNP...thats just asking for a quick death. DNP should be used when you have a week or two to yourself at home.

gymratforlife said:
WOW WOW slow down tiger I would recomend you do not go anywere near a 600mg dosage of that shit.Ive done 2 long runs of it and have gone has high as 600mg in 2-3 ocassions and wanted to slice my wrists and could not be seen in any public places because I looked like I was smoking crack or something from all the sweat poring off me from everypore.One particular incident reminds me of being in Barnes in Noble with my wife reading some books and we had to bold ouuta there because I was melting into a puddle and every1 was normal around me it was mebarrassing.400mg will make you very happy,atart at 200mg for the first 4 days and see how it treats you or if you develop any alergies to it then on the 5th day go up to 400mg split in 2 dosages 200mgs in the am and 200mgs in the pm.Dosages should be split every 12 hours.DNP is not a miracle like every claims,it works miracles but you have to bust your ass in the gym doing grueling cardio workouts to the max you can withstand,siping on your gallon of water through the whole workout and this is how you will get best results imo cardio is key when it comes to DNP just stay safe because it definetly can and will kill you if you take too much or dont hydrate properly.

I will hopefully be starting my 1st DNP cycle soon, so I can't really say too much... but I at least agree with him when he says to start with 200 mg. If you feel you need cardio and you are keeping yourself well hydrated and have a good diet, then start with very light cardio and go from there. This shit is dangerous, don't screw with your life!

wesley90 said:
No, sorry, but you DO NOT workout while on DNP...thats just asking for a quick death. DNP should be used when you have a week or two to yourself at home.
LOLOLOL WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT?Do you know this from on hand experience?I have ran Dnp 3 times and have gone up as doing as much as 2 hours of cardio a day and burning 1800cal a day on the eliptical while siping away at my galon of water so I DO KNOW FROM EXPERIMENTING ON MY OWN BODY YOU WILL NOT DIE IF DONE PROPERLY.Dont go rambling shit you read on a general dnp postr somewere and take it as the bible,because the truth is we know very LITLE about this compound and are finding out more and more everyday.Was it catabolic YES,did I do it anyways YES.Did it KILL me NO.So dont go talking stupid crap like that because 400mg is a very mild dose and if done properly once you know how your body will react to the drug given that you drink 2-3 gallons of water a day and drink water the whole time your doing cardio you will be fine and will get the best fat burning results from it rather than sitting on your ass doing nothing and expecting the drug to magically strip the fat off you like some people claim it can do.I am sure you have never ran a DNP cycle or done cardio with it to be talking the way you are so before you go spweing of at the mouth what you read on some gurus general dnp post try it your self then you can talk smack like the above post. :rolleyes:

Actually, I HAVE done it...200mgs a day brought me the heat...you can talk all you want how you ran around with 400mgs in you, but for someone else, that could be some VERY bad advice.

Candy7 said:

week 1-2
DNP 400mg

week 3
ECA

Week 4-5
DNP 400-600mg

week 6
ECA

week 7-8
DNP 400-600mg

I agree with that sweaty gymrat......start at 200MG and see how that affects you before ramping up.

Remember that this drug can kill you if you aren't hydrated properly, keep that in mind at all times....

DIV

wesley90 said:
Actually, I HAVE done it...200mgs a day brought me the heat...you can talk all you want how you ran around with 400mgs in you, but for someone else, that could be some VERY bad advice.
NOTICE THE PART ON MY POST WERE IT SAYS TO START AT 200MG FOR FIRST 4 DAYS TILL THE BODY ADJUST AND SEE HOW YOU FEEL.Soooooooooo lets see you took 200mg sat around the house for 2 weeks and did absolutely nothing like you said on your above post and got GREAT resuluts from DNP?How old are you again? :rolleyes:

gymratforlife said:
NOTICE THE PART ON MY POST WERE IT SAYS TO START AT 200MG FOR FIRST 4 DAYS TILL THE BODY ADJUST AND SEE HOW YOU FEEL.Soooooooooo lets see you took 200mg sat around the house for 2 weeks and did absolutely nothing like you said on your above post and got GREAT resuluts from DNP?How old are you again? :rolleyes:

So you had to bolt outta Barnes & Noble because you were sweatin' the house down? :lmao:

Bet the wife was real happy about that..... :rolleyes:

DIV

Top Bottom