Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Coke... Whats the word?

DrBones

This year I have cut down from 197 to 177 in a matter of 2 months... which is a little more than 2 lbs per week. I think a lot of this has to do with the fact that I used to chug a shit load of coke and other pops. These days I've been eating quite strict during the week but have been drinking at least 1 600ml diet coke a day. Is there anything wrong with drinking diet coke when dieting? I've heard people say some bad stuff about it like its a cheat food or something.. I can't think of anything that would be negative towards your diet considering there is like 5 calories per bottle...
Other than all the carcenogens in the aspertane, I can't see anything...
Anybody have more info?
Thanks
Ryan

Diet soda is definately better than regular sode for dieting, however you still need to watch your calories with it. Also, all soda - diet or not will dehydrate you.

thederrickm

A: Diet soda is calorie free

B: If you are worried about the caffeine dehydrating you then you have 2 options. You can either drink one of the many caffeine free varieties or just drink more water.

diet soda is fine when dieting, some say if you are following ketogenic diet it will bump you out of ketosis, i say BULLSHIT, diet soda is perfect, zero calorie, filles you up and suppreses your appetite, what more can you ask for

diet mountain dew code red and diet wild cherry pepsi are the only thing keeping me sane right now.

depletion is a motherf##$er!

hehe.

one more day, one more day, one more day...til carbs. just hold out.

bignate73 said:
diet mountain dew code red and diet wild cherry pepsi are the only thing keeping me sane right now.

one more day, one more day, one more day...til carbs. just hold out.

dude, where are these available? i've seen regular mountain dew in diet, but no DIET code red. i saw some DIET wild cherry pepsi in 2 liter bottles only last fall - but i've never seen it again. i'd love to see both available in cans.

bonapart

XzRzX said:
how about coke light ? any word on how many calories it has ?

coke light (in most europeans countries) = diet coke in the US

Top Bottom