Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diesel/Tren Stack; Food Log

Hey Just wanted to say thanks on the help lately man. I did the High Rep Squats today and man My legs were volcanos waitn to erupt!!! I really appreciate it and hope all is going well for ya. Keep up the great log man!

Alright I still don't have pics up they will be up soon. Life on a tight schedule with a 5 month old takes priority. I am however very pleased that 4 days of PCT (2.5mg Letro every 2 days and Forged PCT) I haven't lost a pound, still 232lbs. Oddly enough I feel leaner and lost some bloat (wedding ring fits again) but weight hasn't budged.

One thing though, the Forged PCT give you horrific smelling/tasting burps; WTF causes that. It's a very herbalrific burp kind, of like eating Thai basil.

Very happy with the results

Finally got pics up, posting on tiny pic for non plats.

Begining:
5'10'
210lbs

Ending:
5'10"
232lbs

Pictures take 5 days into PCT weight today was 230lbs even. Remember my goal was to bulk. I'm not as defined as I would like to be but that's not what I was shooting for when drinking whole milk,, eating whole eggs, oats, flank steak etc. I think this will make for a good foundation for the beast/katana cutter stack which I might run with some test E or EQ, still deciding, but my next goal will be to lean out some.

2wbzytl.jpg

Yes I'm holding some belly fat here..meh thats alright
2qn2hqr.jpg

Double leg shot, might be hard to see but there are some veins there which I never had before and I'm not even lean. Diesel is good stuff.
m7al9h.jpg

Black and blue marks are from shoulders yesterday. 225lbs barbell military press, the low back bench was digging into my back
2604jg3.jpg

Vein going across my shoulder and chest on the left wasn't there before. I'd like to see how I look on some Var and -6% BF from where I am now. At least my face didn't get fat
2vnj7rl.jpg

Last edited:
I'd also like to note that almost one week of PCT now, my joints feel like shit. I complained about my shoulders before and how they would wake me up when I roll over. They are starting to feel worse. I think I'm going to do a 3 month of muscle overload training now which is light weight, high reps and 30-45 seconds between sets. Started today with legs and feel great.

I am NOT doing heave shoulders and chest anymore. While it was great being able to do 225lbs barbell military press and finally hit over 300lbs on bench, my shit is hurting bad. I started Forged Join at the same time as my PCT but to be honest it hasn't helped much. I need to shoot some oil in these bad boys.

Just a word to the wise when you do Diesel/Tren or Diesel/Beast...you will get strong as shit, don't let the confidence cloud your good judgment and lift super heavy. While its always good to push yourself to lift more, my joints weren't ready for the fast gains in poundage of my lifts.

Week 1 is in the books

Start date 7/15/2009
Height - 5'10"
Starting Weight - 210 lbs
Body Fat % - whatever, not concerned, this is about getting bigger

End of Week 1 7/22/2009
Height - still 5'10"
Weight - 224 lbs
Body Fat % - don't care

Pic are before to after, 1 week period from left to right. Even my cock got bigger!!!
Food log was posted before. It was followed every day, yes its boring, but its working. 14 lbs in one week. Three weeks to go.
getting this close to the afters. thanks

great progress on the legs bro. Looks like you hit them hard.

Thanks, yeah I was. Now if this damn hemorrhoid would ever go away I could do some squats again. Shoulders and chest feel a lot better doing muscle overload training too. Been stretching them out more and just went real light today. I think muscle overload training is a good way to train during PCT. More often than not you are going to lose some of your strength coming off cycle. If you completely change your training during PCT to something like muscle overload training, where you are expecting to move less weight at high reps with very little rest between sets, you are almost guaranteed to not get depressed.

Today I did back and shoulders, and for example, I was previously doing side lateral raises with 40,45, and 50lbs dumbbells. Today I did 20lbs real slow and controlled for 10 sets of 10 with 30 seconds rest between sets and my side delts and traps were more fatigued than if I did 4 or 5 sets with the heavier weight.

I highly recommend coming off cycle using muscle overload training. Not only wont you get depressed, but you're body will more than likely respond and recoup better because this is a completely different training style.

Thanks, yeah I was. Now if this damn hemorrhoid would ever go away I could do some squats again. Shoulders and chest feel a lot better doing muscle overload training too. Been stretching them out more and just went real light today. I think muscle overload training is a good way to train during PCT. More often than not you are going to lose some of your strength coming off cycle. If you completely change your training during PCT to something like muscle overload training, where you are expecting to move less weight at high reps with very little rest between sets, you are almost guaranteed to not get depressed.

Today I did back and shoulders, and for example, I was previously doing side lateral raises with 40,45, and 50lbs dumbbells. Today I did 20lbs real slow and controlled for 10 sets of 10 with 30 seconds rest between sets and my side delts and traps were more fatigued than if I did 4 or 5 sets with the heavier weight.

I highly recommend coming off cycle using muscle overload training. Not only wont you get depressed, but you're body will more than likely respond and recoup better because this is a completely different training style.

HMMMMM, good point on the muscle overloading. I may give this a try!

I've done that and you're exactly right with the depression thing. You automatically lower your expectations so you don't really notice the strength loss. Usually my joints are in need of the switch by then too so it works out well for me.

Top Bottom