Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diesel/Tren Stack; Food Log

I've taken the last 4 days off from the gym, had a lot of shit to do. I would have been back today but we had issues with one of our cars last night and had it towed to the dealer. That left us with one car between my wife and I. I work nights so when I get home she takes the car to work. That left me today sans car and with a heat index of 105 in Maryland today I'm not jogging to the gym, fuck that. Day 4 of much needed rest.

Got a loaner tonight so should be back at it tomorrow. On a side note. I went to the Vitamin Shoppe tonight to pick up some protein to mix with my oats. The lady working there, whom I haven't seen for awhile, was completely blown away by my size difference.

Her - "OMG I can't believe how big you've gotten"
Me - "Thanks I've been eating a lot and training really hard"
Her - "No I mean you've gotten really big"
Me - "Yeah, amazing what 4200 calories a day will do"
Her - "Yeah I guess so, that's really great"

She's probably in her 60's, and no I won't post pics of her, lol. shit works though that's for damn sure. I think I have about 2 days left of diesel, my tren was finished 4 days ago. :worried:

Also, what is Casein? I know its some kind of protien but how do you eat it?

Flax meal, check in the oatmeal section at the grocery store, basicaly pure fiber and EFA's.. don't take too much if your body isn't use to it. Your stomache will be very upset and living on the toilet. Big blast is a protein supplement... very used it but suppose to be great for helping muscle gains via nitrogen retention, etc. Its expensive and caisen is a typle of protein, about twice the price as whey but its a slow digesting protein... great right before bedtime and the only time I ever used it as you should really try to eat whole foods. Your body burns fat by digestion too ya know. Do some research, it sounds like you have a ways to go yet. You just don't learn over night, countless hours I have done. Write stuff down too and refer back to it!

today was legs, it went something like this;

Squats
All weight is including the bar
135 x 20 - 1 set
185 x 15 - 1 set
225 x 10 - 1 set
275 x 10 - 1 set (got done and thought WTF this feels easy)
315 x 8 - 1 set
This is where I would normally stop, today I said lets push it
335 x 6 - 1 set
365 x 6 - 1 set (seriously I thought I would only get 2 or 3, when I came up on 4 I was talking to myself sayin "Yeah baby move this fuckin weight")
405 x 3 - 1 set

Hammer Strength Hack Squat
All weight is plates only
90 x 15 - 1 set
180 x 10 - 1 set
230 x 8 - 1 set
270 x 5 - 1 set

Hammer Strength Leg Extension
90 x 10 - 2 sets
135 x 10 - 1set
180 x 10 - 2 set

Hammer Strength Upright Single Leg Curls
50 x 20 - 2 sets
100 x 15 - 2 sets
125 x 10 - 2 sets

Hyper Extensions
Unweighted
2 sets of 15 - Lower back pump kicked in and couldn't take it.

Standing Calf Raises
5 sets 150 x 20 reps

I think this last week was just not meant to be for some reason.

Woke up at 2pm on 8/11, took my Big Blast, PlasmaJet and measured out my SizeOn and BCAA mix to bring to the gym to sip on. I started with plate loaded leg press super setting with leg extensions. I got through the 4th set of super setting and felt like I was going to throw up, not from an intense work out, but because I did not feel well. I pushed on, but it was half assed and not very intense. I think I will be taking back the PlasmaJet and SizeOn, I don't like how its reacted with me over the last week.

Leg Press
450 x 10 - 1 set
540 x10 - 1 set
630 x10 - 1 set
720 x10 - 1 set

Leg Extension
135 x10 - 4 sets (Super Set with Leg Press)
135 x10 - 4 sets (Super Set with Leg Curls)

Leg Curls
100 x10 - 4 sets

Standing Calf Raises

130 x20 - 3 sets

That was all for legs. At this point my stomach was in knots and walking out of the gym I got that pale, clammy feeling you get right before you are about to throw up. I drove to pick my son up from my mother-in-laws house and by the time I got (5min drive) I rushed up stairs and threw up this horrid slurry of SizeOn and PlasmaJet. This was about the 2 hour marker post PlasmaJet which is when the directions say it really kicks in which is what makes me think it didn't agree with me. I took the recommended dose of 10 caps this day (previous days i had only taken 5 caps per day). After vomiting in the bowl I then got up, dropped my shorts and exploded out the other end...thank you SizeOn creatine. After 10 minutes of front and back evacuation I felt 1000% better.

I think I will take back both the plasmajet and sizeon for JACK3D and something else. Need a good intra workout sipper. So, worst day yet in the gym, but it had nothing to do with Diesel/Tren, of which I am only now on the diesel and only have about 2 days left :(:(:(

I'm done, started PCT 2 days ago. Final weight 232 from 210. Everyone in my family has noticed I've gotten bigger, especially my folks since they live 3 hours away and come to see the baby about once per month. I have one of those nosy mom's (yes I'm 32 and I'm still her baby), so she said "You aren't taking that ephedra stuff are you?" I think she's asked me that every year since high school when she found out the Twin Lab Ripped Fuel had herbal ephedra in it. I looked at her with a serious face and said "No ma I just started injecting testosterone, I find it works much better now that I'm old enough to afford it". That broke the awkwardness and then I said I've just been eating a ton and training like crazy. I then proved it by polishing off about $100 worth of sushi on my own for once out eating my 280 lbs. father, so no more questions after that... :evil:

I'll get pictures up tomorrow some time. I had trouble finding my gianormous Nikon D60 camera with external flash...don't ask how I misplaced that thing, somehow I managed.

Top Bottom