Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Depressed as fuck. Damn women.

fistfullofsteel said:
sorry to tell you but she is out fucking other guys or was fucking other guys, therefore time for you to lay down some major pipe.

Man, i really dont need to hear that right now. thanks.

p.s. The 4 drols a day was a joke. And Bfold, i may take you up on that.

fistfullofsteel said:
sorry to tell you but she is out fucking other guys or was fucking other guys, therefore time for you to lay down some major pipe.

Might be true. Although, my bet is that she will experiment during the break. SO be ready for something like that too.

2Thick said:
Just remember not to be a jerk. Be friendly but ALWAYS busy and out the door. Time the phone calls to about 2 minutes and then say you MUST get off for whatever reason. It works, it really works.

How does it work? I would like to know for future references, if I ever get a girlfriend again, which seems unlikely.

JohnyJuice said:

Man, i really dont need to hear that right now. thanks.

sorry to tell ya chief but i've seen and heard it so many times that there is no way i can forget it.

Chick: "I am about to break up with my bf or just broke up with my boyfried."

Guy, "Why is that?"

Typical Chick: "Because he is a jerk."

Guy, "Ok, (as in what do you want from me?)

Chick: Hey how about we meet up after work and go somewhere?

2Thick said:

Might be true. Although, my bet is that she will experiment during the break. SO be ready for something like that too.

I know she didnt cheat on me, or have her eye on some other dude, so that odesnt worry me. Your above comment about experimenting in my abscence does bother me though. I fucking hate emotions. I wish i was one of those people who didnt give a shit about chicks and treated them like garbage. They seem to get the chicks who are all about them anyway.

sereneman said:

How does it work? I would like to know for future references, if I ever get a girlfriend again, which seems unlikely.

When she calls, or you see her act as if you are friends. Act as if nothing has happened. Keep the conversation light and DO NOT discuss the relationship and for God's sake do not talk about you feelings.

If you answer the phone, begin with some small talk and even if you are in a good conversation pretent like you are late for something or someone is at the door or you are burning something on the stove and MUSt get off. Tell her You will call her right back...but do not do it. Let her call you back.

If you see her and start to become hypnotized, remember how she hurt you. Remember how she forgot an important date...

just remember how the person you loved so much did not think twice about you and tore into your heart (just because she was thinking about herself first). This time, think of yourself and walk away.

JohnyJuice said:

I know she didnt cheat on me, or have her eye on some other dude, so that odesnt worry me. Your above comment about experimenting in my abscence does bother me though. I fucking hate emotions. I wish i was one of those people who didnt give a shit about chicks and treated them like garbage. They seem to get the chicks who are all about them anyway.

I learned a hard lesson the day the sweetest most wonderful creature God ever put on this earth ripped me to shreds. I said that if she could do that than anyone could ad I have been careful since then.

2Thick said:

just remember how the person you loved so much did not think twice about you and tore into your heart (just because she was thinking about herself first). This time, think of yourself and walk away.

and and how she told all your friends about stuff that nobody else should know and then you are humilated and people are laughing and pointing their finger and making fun of you and you just want to get a sword and chop her freaking head off and then burn her body. o wait, what were you guys talking about? :D

"sweetest most wonderful creature." come on, it's all a deception. I warn thee of deceivers and serpeants.

JohnyJuice said:
I know she didnt cheat on me, or have her eye on some other dude, so that odesnt worry me. Your above comment about experimenting in my abscence does bother me though. I fucking hate emotions.

Dude with all due respect, when it comes to whats on her mind, intentions or actions, you appear completely oblivious. Your orignal post has phrases like "We got along great, and always had a good time" and her words "felt scared because our relationship was so serious".

Stop screwing around and look at the relationship for what is was because it's OVER and not what you want it to become.

Sirwanksalot

Top Bottom