Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca-Durabolin

no sarcasm bro i really love deca!

and yes i consider deca to be very safe, but i would never recommend anyone use it alone in a cycle. just for the reason that a man doesnt feel like a man if he can't get a hard on. I saw this happen personally to two of my friends. So i would recommend using deca at 300mg/wk for ten weeks, along with some kind of single ester long acting test. You should be able to get testiviron. run that at 250mg/wk for ten weeks also.
You are right gyno for deca is very uncommon, but it can happen. And your friend is wrong, gyno from deca can not be stopped. He is talking about giving you nolvadex, which will not stop progesterone induced gyno.

Deca is okay, but equipoise makes it look like garbage.

Dude I hate to be ugly but why the hell you shootin something in your ass that you have no clue about. This really drives me crazy when guys do this. At least learn some basic shit about roids.

Jc21: Thanks for your reply. you said that nolvadex wont stop the gyno?????? Then what can i do to protect myself from this? is there nothing to do? just sit down and pray? :)
i am now 2 weeks into the cycle. when can the gyno start? are the symptoms so obvious that i clearly see them if the present themselves??
I read something from bill roberts where he said that nolva could be effective against gyno. is this wrong then?

novaldex stops estrogen induced gyno, progesterone gyno will not be stopped by it. You will feel an itching and soreness in your nipple area if you are developing gyno, the bad thing about deca is that it takes awhile to clear from your system so be careful. I personally think test has more side effects but they are more controllable with ancillaries. but i love deca too. shit I love all the drugs. :p

stonecold: So what can i do if i develop gyno???
there are a lot of different oppinions about this issue on this forum. u say that nolva doesnt solve the problem, but there are others who say it will....
how do you know that nolva doesnt help ??

thanx..

jesus dude for the third time....gyno is cause 2 ways....estrogen and progesterone. nolva stops estrogen enduced gyno, but wont stop progesterone induced gyno. some say bromo or winstrol will stop progesterone induced gyno but that is not proven.

you can buy a bra if you get gyno, but like I said with deca there is nothing proven to help, some say winny bromo and ru486 like jc21

A good place to search for more info is this site! Try the button at the top that says "search" or "platinum search" and type in keywords like "deca" and "deca experience". You'll find enough info to keep you entertained for days.

Search, search, search. I spend countless hours searching to learn more. You're two weeks in, so you don't have much time!

I wouldn't trust that friend of yours too much. He may mean well enough, but where did he get his info from? Better that you learn for yourself. Good luck.

Top Bottom