Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear dudes who wear Uggs

LMAO!!! are you fucking serious!!!!

hahahaha holy shit, women who wear those things are bad enough.. but duuuudes.. holy fug..

they would be lynched or roped up behind a truck and drug around if that happened here..

fuck that is so sad.

What is this you speak of? The 'new' new Jersey trend perhaps?? You certainly cannot mean men wearing the ugly as sin Ugg woman's footwear?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of my employees used to wear a pair of them all the time. I had to go home and ask the wife if they even made them for men. What a queer, luckily he quit a few weeks ago.

What is this you speak of? The 'new' new Jersey trend perhaps?? You certainly cannot mean men wearing the ugly as sin Ugg woman's footwear?

first off, get your shit straight fuckface. you'd get fucking murdered doin that shit on the east coast. I see at least one dude a DAY out here in fagCali rocking em. the fucking boots. and some wear goddamn shorts or....shudder....capris.

the horror

first off, get your shit straight fuckface. you'd get fucking murdered doin that shit on the east coast. I see at least one dude a DAY out here in fagCali rocking em. the fucking boots. and some wear goddamn shorts or....shudder....capris.

the horror

East coast or west coast?

20080908-guido.jpg

I can't stand girls who wear them. Dudes, it should be legal to shoot them on site. I love my Crocs though.

Top Bottom