Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbols and swollen ankles?

It's called Edema and is common with Dbol. You have some estrogen-induced H20 retention which probably will be accompanied with high BP. The best solution is taking a aromatase inhibitor like arimidex or proviron, drinking a lot of H20 and watching your sodium intake. A diuretic would be warranted with your condition b/c your vascular system is being heavily taxed right now. Take an OTC diuretic for a few days and keep an eye on your BP, if you want to continue with the Dbol. Your body takes some time getting used to Dbol and you will find after a few weeks, the effects are not as profound.

PimpnAintEasy said:
It's called Edema and is common with Dbol. You have some estrogen-induced H20 retention which probably will be accompanied with high BP. The best solution is taking a aromatase inhibitor like arimidex or proviron, drinking a lot of H20 and watching your sodium intake. A diuretic would be warranted with your condition b/c your vascular system is being heavily taxed right now. Take an OTC diuretic for a few days and keep an eye on your BP, if you want to continue with the Dbol. Your body takes some time getting used to Dbol and you will find after a few weeks, the effects are not as profound.

thank you SO much for that kick ass info. I'm going to start my sust tomorrow, and roll off the dbols in 3 more weeks. So hopefully I will be fine. Can you recommend an OTC diuretic that I might want to check out?

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't having any abnormal side effects. I like the results I am getting from the dbols and I don't want to stop yet.

OTC diuretics: Taraxatone by Cydtodyne, Dandelion root, Diurex, there are quite a few with varying levels of effectiveness, even an ECA stack will help you flush H20 out of your system to some degree. I use Dbol alot, so I can relate to what you are going through. I have even used Lasix for a couple of days at a time to combat this---however, anything other than an OTC version requires very careful use and a clear understanding of how to dose, ect.

I get sore ankles during my cycles. It's normal... when you gain 10lbs in one week you have to give your body time to adapt.

Top Bottom