Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol killing my appetite big time

badguysingh

Day 1 week 3 of dbol, EQ, test cycle. Weight is up from 206 to 213. But now can't freakin eat anything. Is there anything that might help with this issue. I'm loving the strength and throwing weight around like nothing. New PR's every major lift. Awesome pumps too. But can't eat shit man .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Day 1 week 3 of dbol, EQ, test cycle. Weight is up from 206 to 213. But now can't freakin eat anything. Is there anything that might help with this issue. I'm loving the strength and throwing weight around like nothing. New PR's every major lift. Awesome pumps too. But can't eat shit man .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

dbol tends to do that to quite few people... eq has shown to increase your appetite but it takes quite a while for that to start to show... a product like "gear" at n2bm.com would be helpful so you could get the most out of your protein intake... once you stop using dbol your appetite should start to get back to normal again...

Dylan my man always on top of things and giving good advice. Nice videos on YouTube on gear, keep up the good work.

Dylan my man always on top of things and giving good advice. Nice videos on YouTube on gear, keep up the good work.

thanks bro, i appreciate it!

Lower the dose of dbol. Also adding in cardio can boost your metabolism and make you hungry again. It works for me

Agree, lower the D-Bol dose a bit. Your body will adjust soon. If you are trying to bulk, think about adding in some GHRP-6. A couple pokes of that a day, at key times, will have you destroying your kitchen and getting jacked.

Ghrp-6 is that a peptide that make u hungry.

I will post this again. If my post is deleted I'll take it to Adam.

Nothing works better to increase appetite than GHRP6. GHRP6 releases ghrelin in the stomach and also secretes HGH from the pituitary gland which causes extreme hunger.

I will post this again. If my post is deleted I'll take it to Adam.

Nothing works better to increase appetite than GHRP6. GHRP6 releases ghrelin in the stomach and also secretes HGH from the pituitary gland which causes extreme hunger.

Haha this place is super greasy for that kinda shit these days

Top Bottom