Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Days after Detroit declared bankruptcy..

NYC probably spends more money NYPD settlements and litigation then they do on pensions....

If people would just fall in line, they wouldn't have to bust heads like that.

As long as we keep shoveling government more money, it's a tacit approval to do whatever they want. We'll know when people want change, because they'll cut-off the purse.

It's like my business school professor Jagdish Sheth said: "I change your money, I change you like that <snaps fingers>."

Either way the production work Ford / Chevy is not done in Detroit. The production work is done in an area with reduced labor and operational costs. That was the point of MrDB's post. The development work is done in Detroit. The production work is not.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EliteFitness

I can appreciate the emotional response that is caused when a group "provides for a hockey team" while "cuts pensions". I can also appreciate how the response is magnified when the public sector is impacted (ie fire, police). Typically, I generally find that no one wants to fund the police or fire department until those groups are needed.

It's hard to say what's right and wrong because there is no clear or universal definition of right and wrong. Each person has their own view of the world and what they believe. For example, I'm not really a hockey fan so I don't care if the Wings leave. I have needed a fire department before, so I would rather not cut their funds.

Rocket surgery was a joke hombre.

My point is that the attitude that firefighters (who participate in defined benefit plans instead of social security) should simply chalk this up as a loss is ridiculous.

The money isnt there, but attacking the retirement plan system itself (as opposed to the actions that led to the mismanaged/underfunded plans) is way to simple minded to do any sort of good.

well said

You wanna freaking fight rob?

Still talking shit about me.

Give me your address, I'ma come to your house and fight you.

You think you're tough stuff taking crap behind my back?

I'll freaking kill you bitch.

I'll put 2m on buff. Another 1m says it ends at :12 of the 1st round to viscious leg kick that put SD straight down and DB follows him down and applies an immediate keylock.

Top Bottom