Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daisy Girl Questiona

vixana

okay so i read all those stickies and meal plans....
my stats 5'2 149..dont know Bf..
I have alot of muscle but alot of fat over it
My ideal weight would be 120-130
I hold all my weight in my butt hips and thighs :rolleyes: its disgusting

I dont know if this is too much cardio
buy i want to slim down not put more muscle
this is taken from you soo
Monday-HIT 30 min/abs
tues-Lift chest /shoulders
Wed-HIT 30min abs
thursday-Lift back /biceps
friday-HIT 30 min abs
Sat-lift legs 30 min mod cardio
Sun rest

Diet
train on empty stomach?
1-egg whits/1/2c ots
2-whey protein shake with h20
3-3oz chic or fish/1/2c rice/1cgreens
4-whey shake mixed with water&Strawberries
5-3oz chic or fish/2 cups greens
6- protein shake

I think you know everything so I hope you can help! I also was thinking about taking pilates classes ...I never did them..are they pointless

How long have u been at it?

Is this new?

cardio on an empty stomach is a great idea - first thing in the morning.

It looks like your doig cardio 4 days a week 30 minutes each time?

It might be eaiser for others to help if you say exactly what exercises your doig for which body parts or follow the shadow project - also a sticky

I do like the training schedule, that is one that worked well for ME ..... I cannot say that it is the best thing for YOU. The best thing to do with training is try something, stick with it for about 4 weeks and then re-evaluate teh results. If it is working, stick with it, if it is not working, change something!

The Shadow's Project Sticky is a good place to get a routine. There were several women who had good results following that program.

Following this, I did NOT train on an empty stomach. I do NOT do HIIT on an empty stoach - I just can't. I tried ...... but I cannot give my intervals my all when not hydrated or fueled. Some people can do HIIT empty stomach, I am not one of them. You can try it both ways and see how you like it better.

For HIIT to work correctly, you have to give the workout 110%. No light/easy intervals. The intervals should feel like your heart is going to explode and your legs will stop working. You should feel like jello afterwards. It is NOT for sissys! :) I just didn;t get this kind of workout when doing it first thing in the morning, so I did all my workouts in the early evening (usually betw 4-7pm).

As for diet, be very very careful following my diet to the tee. I seriously restricted my calories because I know my body. My calories were about 1200 a day - too low for many. I know my body holds onto fat AND muscle easily, even when calorically deprived. This is NOT the case for some.

I know you want to drop fat and not gain much muscle, but you do NOT want to lose the muscle you have. The muscle you have is what keeps your metabolism chugging along. If you start to lose muscle, your metabolism will start to slow down. That is NOT optimal for fat burning. With too little food in your body, you body will start to digest parts of itself - starting with muscle tissue - for fuel. This is a terrible place to be. You will start to get smaller (and weigh less), but you will be saggy and jiggily because of the loss of firm hard muscle tissue. You will end up worse off than you started. Because now you are softer, with a slower metabolism and less muscle - which is a hard cycle to get out of.

I highly recommend taking in about 11xBW for calories to start. This would workout to 149x11 = 1639. So you should start by taking in about 1600 calories a day. Follow that for a few weeks. If you do not lose anything, drop the calories by about 50-100 a day and stay there for a few more weeks. Then see if you started losing.

Your food choices should still be CLEAN foods, like the ones in my diet (and in many of the logs on this board). Very basic, non-processed foods. Minimal marinades - instead, rely on spices and things like lemon juice and vinegars to help flavor meats. Green veggies are unlimited, carb sources are complex - like potato, sweet potato, oatmeal, even rice is fine. The startchy carbs should be eaten in the first couple meals - a few hours before the workout. The ones in the evening should be mostly veggies. You can take in some carbs post-workout if you find that works for you.

Fruits are okay, but choose carefully. Things like apples and berries are better choices than bananas.

I would check out other logs for meal ideas. Not to follow their diet exactly, but ideas on food combinations, timing and preparation.

Good luck ... I hope this helped some. Let me know if I can help anymore! :)

Top Bottom