Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting is around the corner, you ready??

Tren E 600mg/week 1-12
Test E 250/week 1-12
Mast E 400/week 1-12
Transdermal test and tren weeks 1-4 and at the end, and transdermal winny at the end as well. Peptides right now, switching to GH next month. This will probably change a bit depending on if I actually enter a competition or just do a photo shoot, I have several offers for those pending. Will also add some SARMS like GW to help combat the way the tren impairs my cardio ability as well as maybe one or two others. I also have injectable metribolone( oral test but in injectable version to hopefully avoid first pass effect of the liver) but am afraid to use it. Waiting on bloodwork results of a few other guys I know currently using it but their results are ridiculous! This will probably change a bit but that's the basis of it.

This is what I've got planned.

Test e 250mg
Deca 150mg
Tren .75ml eod 1-8wk
Dbol 50mg ed 1-4wk
Winstrol 75mg ed 1-8wk

I got shredded without much effort on just .75mg of tren, the winny will definitely be the icing on the cake.

I start my tren at .75 and increase to over 2ml eod and taper back down and up.

Going to be a fun run.

I'm at 10% currently so it'll only take me a few weeks to reach a disgusting body fat.

carbs high is being 1xbody-weight?
water is the usual like on cycle 1 gallon?

High carbs for me is around 400 but I'm not very carb sensitive so I can get away with it.

Water is around 1.5 -2 gallons. Pissing all day but I get used to it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Looks like tren is the choice of many for upcoming cut cycles.

Im still doing a little bit of research but looks like ill be doing so far:
Tbol 75mg ed 1-6
Test e 300/wk 1-16
Tren ace? 50mg ed 7-16
Gw (still looking at dosage protocol) 9-16
Winny 50mg 10-16
N2guard 1-16
Caber .5 e3d
Hcgnerate es 8-16
Hcg 500iu 2x/week 14-18

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Going on vacation in May, so starting in March I'll be doing a slow cut with GW down to ~10% (about 15% now) then when I get back I'll be starting my first summer cycle.

1-4 Test Cyp 400mg
1-4 M1T (10/10/10/10 Bulk)
8-12 MHN (15/15/20/20 Finisher)

Transition to cut should be completed by the 5th week. Yes, I understand there are two orals in here, one of them being M1T. My liver is a freak of nature.

Last edited:
Top Bottom