Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting diet. Want to lose BF ASAP

Needhelp

I want to cut down my BF...So I look bigger than I actually am and so my abs show (more) :D

Here's my split:
Mon: Chest/Tri's/Abs
Tue: Legs
Wed: ABs
Thur: Back/Bi's/Forearms
Fri: SHoulders/Abs
Sat and sun: OFF

I'm gonna do Air alert 2, Tuesday-Saturday.. That's pylometrics...

I'll start running Wednesday and Saturday Mornings in July...

Here's my diet:

7:00/3 Whole eggs, Oatmeal, Banana

9:30/Beef Jerkey OR String Cheese (I'm @ school, any other suggestions)

12:30/Chicken, Fruit, Milk

2:30/Beef Jerkey Or String Cheese

3:30/Tuna, Veggies, and oatmeal

4:45/Workout

5:45/Whey W/Water

6:00--work

8:00/String Cheese (@ work)

9:30/Chicken, Rice, and veggies

10:30 or 11:00/Whey W/Milk

In the summer, I have a little more freedom with what I eat... but not much because I have to work.

Have any suggestions?

I want to gain muscle, and reduce BF. I've heard that when you gain muscle it's easier to lose BF..

Thanks

Last edited:
I want to lose BF, and maintain or even gain muscle..

I'm 16/165/5'11 (Think I need to add more muscle :D)

I have school from 8:00-3:30, so eating certain foods there isn't really possible... Then I work from 6:00-10:00 usually.. somedays 6-9.

In the summer, i'll probably work 12:00-6:00 or something like that...

Have any suggestions? :D

1.) Take out the cheese. That's really bad if your cutting, unless if its the low fat kind which is kinda OK, but still not the best choice.

2.) I also have to work around a school schedule also, so I usually have 4 oz. of deli-cut turkey meat on a slice of multi-grain bread with some baby carrots.

3.) Why do you have weigh with milk at 11:00, but whey with water at 5:30? I would switch that around since you don't want carbs right before bed (in the case of milk thats 12g of sugar per 8 oz.). If you want something to slow the digestion of the whey overnight, I would suggest putting Flax Seed Oil in your 11:00 shake. It's the best source of fat (1 tbsp. has 8g of Omega-3, 3g of Omega-6, and 2g of Omega-9). You need more healthy fat in your diet. Celery with natural peanut butter is also a great snack idea, or if you want that in school. Make sure its the natural kind and not that Jiff crap.

Good luck with your results.

I take the string cheese cuz I can stick a few in my pocket.. We can't carry bags around or anything..

I might take beef jerkey, would that be better?

Needhelp said:
I take the string cheese cuz I can stick a few in my pocket.. We can't carry bags around or anything..

I might take beef jerkey, would that be better?
You guys can't carry backpacks?! WTF! That sucks bigtime.
How do you carry your books and binders and what not?

Beef jerky is probably ok. Its got some saturated fat, but reading my package of jerky, its probaly not TOO significant. The fat is probably good for slowing down the digestion of the beef anyway. Lots of sodium though. I don't think you care too much about that though :).

Make sure you're drinking lots of water.

Macro Nutrient Totals

OK. What are the macro nutrient total for the menu you posted? Are you trying to run a isocaloric diet or keto? You should add more low intensity Cardio if you want to drop bf% (morning slow run on empty stomach)

So sprints wouldn't be good?

This is gonna be my summer schedule...

7:00/3 Eggs, Oatmeal

9:30/Tuna, Veggies

11:30/Chicken, Veggies, and Rice

1:00/Work

3:30/Beef Jerkey

6:00/Off work--Chicken, Rice, and veggies

7:30/Workout

8:30/Whey W/ Water

10:00/Tuna, Veggies, and Whey W/Milk

I have a lot more freedom in the summer :D From 1PM to 6, i really can't eat much, but that's not much of the day. :)

For the cardio, should I run a few miles in the morning?

I play basketball a few times/week, is that bad?

count the numbers. I.E. Protein, Carbs, and Fat. If you are a hard gainer try 1.5 to 2g of Protein per pound of body weight that you want to be at. Carbs should be at 1g to 2g but this is tricky, you need to watch what the mirror tells you and cutt back as needed. Fat should be kept to about 20g no more. And BasketBall is not bad just count it in with your cardio and keep it intense. Also if you need more protein try some powders and incorperate it in your schedule. usally only takes five minutes to prepare.

Needhelp said:
Do you think I can add muscle and get more defined/cut with this diet?
Probably difficult to do. I think people have gained strength while on a cutting diet, but, most people can't. Just expect to lose some muscle/strength. The less you lose the better.

Top Bottom