Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curvy Expose' ~ Progress & Photo Journal

WOW WEE!! I missed this thread somehow, way to go!! you keep that shit up and I'll have to stop eating BP&J in the middle of the night.... that's just fantastic, you should be DAMN proud of yourself, I sure am.....

3/17/08 Monday

Ok, well today has been pretty good. Got to the gym as scheduled and did my cardio only day. Was on the elliptical for 30 minuets and then did some ab work. Had to hustle to go pick up my kids in time.

Tomorrow is upper body and I'm really excited about that.

Eating is under control and water consumption is sitting pretty at 80 ounces so far.

Oh yeah...as much as I hate to shop, today I did manage to buy a new book about lifting weights. I just want to make sure my form is right and might look like a dork if I take it with me to the gym but I don't care :)

Also, bought my FIRST ever form fitted top that I wore in public. I have had tops like this in the past but have NEVER worn one in public. Today I did and felt pretty comfortable.

a little muffin top there but it's all good:
309047054.jpg

flexing so you can't see my muscles that I definately have just hiding them, lol
309159205.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, beautiful CM! I can see you doing a figure comp, easily.

How tall are you if you don't mind my asking?

BlueBird said:
Wow, beautiful CM! I can see you doing a figure comp, easily.

How tall are you if you don't mind my asking?
Figure comp? For real? Wow. I better start meditating on that now.

I am 5'5'' and 160ish.

:heart:

curvymommy said:
Figure comp? For real? Wow. I better start meditating on that now.

I am 5'5'' and 160ish.

:heart:

Seriously, you could!!

To me, you look about 5'8" or 5'9". :) Great proportions, I think, and you must have some serious muscle going on.

Hey, here's a serious question for BlueBird or anyone who might have an opinion.

For the month of March I am supposed to be in a weight loss/inches lost competition with my good GF from the gym. I know, I know, not a good thing. We just did it to motivate each other and to spur eachother on. We are the exact same stats.

I am thinking I should forfiet it to her. I don't want to do anything dumb to my body. I am so happy with my progress and am really into lifting. She is really into spinning.

Any thoughts on this stupid thing I've gotten myself into? A $20 Nordstrom gift card is on the line.

BlueBird said:
Seriously, you could!!

To me, you look about 5'8" or 5'9". :) Great proportions, I think, and you must have some serious muscle going on.
Oh thanks you so much. I have come so far from the humiliating pics on the first post that to do anything like that would be an absolute dream.

It's gonna be fun dressing this summer for the first time ever, lol.

curvymommy said:
Hey, here's a serious question for BlueBird or anyone who might have an opinion.

For the month of March I am supposed to be in a weight loss/inches lost competition with my good GF from the gym. I know, I know, not a good thing. We just did it to motivate each other and to spur eachother on. We are the exact same stats.

I am thinking I should forfiet it to her. I don't want to do anything dumb to my body. I am so happy with my progress and am really into lifting. She is really into spinning.

Any thoughts on this stupid thing I've gotten myself into? A $20 Nordstrom gift card is on the line.

I think a healthy competition would be okay. By now you know exactly what you need to do to move forward without compromising your health or progress. I'd say approach it as something to entertain if you've gotten to a tedious part of your routine.

I do think it would be a mistake to base it on pounds or inches lost. I think a more fun goal would be endurance and strength gains. AND YOU'RE GONNA WIN, SO NONE OF THIS FORFEIT TALK. :)

curvymommy said:
3/17/08 Monday

Ok, well today has been pretty good. Got to the gym as scheduled and did my cardio only day. Was on the elliptical for 30 minuets and then did some ab work. Had to hustle to go pick up my kids in time.

Tomorrow is upper body and I'm really excited about that.

Eating is under control and water consumption is sitting pretty at 80 ounces so far.

Oh yeah...as much as I hate to shop, today I did manage to buy a new book about lifting weights. I just want to make sure my form is right and might look like a dork if I take it with me to the gym but I don't care :)

Also, bought my FIRST ever form fitted top that I wore in public. I have had tops like this in the past but have NEVER worn one in public. Today I did and felt pretty comfortable.

a little muffin top there but it's all good:
309047054.jpg

flexing so you can't see my muscles that I definately have just hiding them, lol
309047050.jpg

you LOOK GREAT!

sorry CM but you do not need any tucks or suction, or surgery etc......

in time with cardio, supps, and eating right your body will finish the recomp that is already well underway as we can all see!!

you are almost their!!!!!

:)!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom