Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crucial bi routine

I can't get bis sore ever. It only happens when I train super-hard to failure after a layoff.

I find that if I'm gaining a lot of bodyweight, my bis will grow regardless of whether or not I actually work them. Weird, huh?

d3track said:
ok, i see lots of this on this board, at least you have db curls in here
i wanna see some proof from all of these people who preach "no curls" bi workouts
personally, everyone i have known who had good arms did direct bicept work
if direct work is not needed, i want you prove me wrong
of course you need some direct bi work but most get carried away with it..i see the same guys curling 2 or three times a week rarely ever do tris let alone squat..

wnt2bBeast said:
of course you need some direct bi work but most get carried away with it..i see the same guys curling 2 or three times a week rarely ever do tris let alone squat..

that i will totally agree with!

D3,

I don't blame your skepticism. In recommending that workout I assumed 2 things:

1. Eat Big has been doing the "typical workout" which includes direct arm work at least twice a week but probably 3 times.

2. In paying so much attention to arms Eat Big has ignored the "body is one piece" idea, resulting in weaker shoulders and back when compared to his biceps.

By performing the rows and pull-ups first he will strength the related muscles while pre-exhausting his biceps. Then performing cheat curls will allow him to use heavier than normal weight. When I do this routine my muscles hurt deep almost as if it is the bone that hurts (similar to my legs when I do heavy 20 rep squats).

He can always alternate my workout with his direct bicep workout or do one week and switch the next.

You won't have large arms without large shoulders and back.

actually id like to think my body is quite proportionate. my back is my strongest bodypart. i can do over 30 pullups. my legs are almost too big to fit in most jeans. and my shoulders are stronger than most peoples chest. im not bragging just letting it be known that i do train my bodyparts proportionately bc my arms are worked more and require more to grow than the rest of my body. everyone is different.

eat big

Top Bottom