Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Credit Reports and Scores

p0ink

Ok, I was just told it was stupid of me to cancel one of my charge cards, because I only have one...and that somehow lowers my credit score.

Now, how in the fuck does having less of a risk for potential debt lower my fucking credit score. Is my friend right, or is he full of shit?

Your friend is right. If all you have is one line of revolving credit then you want to keep it open and having some sort of balance that you pay off every month in order to show future lenders that you can keep a long line of credit open in good standing, with no late payments.

yep your friend is correct, your score will be lower now and you will not look as good to future lenders. as they will be unsure of your credit worthiness.

that is such fucking crap! i thought it would be responsible of me to have less credit cards open, thus a lower risk of having potential debt!

god dammit, i just fucked myself by trying to be responsible! grr!!!

p0ink said:
that is such fucking crap! i thought it would be responsible of me to have less credit cards open, thus a lower risk of having potential debt!

i know its a fucking crap system.

Whats goin on p0ink?

p0ink said:

It's crap I know and at the end of the day, it doesnt mean a lot cause sometimes, more CC means more debts and late payments. Wassup dude, long time no see.

Top Bottom