Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine mixing...

JOKER47

Elite Mentor
I heard some time ago, can't remember the source, that you shouldn't mix creatine powder in orange juice. That the acid breaks it down or something along those lines.
Does anybody know if this is true? Are there liquids that creatine should NOT be mixed in?

Thanks,
Joker

DDC> I have some of those now, but the price is almost double for the capsules vs buying it in powder form. Granted, I like having the convenience of the capsules, but the price........That's why I want to go to the powder.....

Thanks,
Joker

Yes, you don't want to mix creatine in anything acidic (oj) or anything caffinated (coffee, coke, etc). Use apple or grape juice instead.

i think apple juice is good, its just supposed to be something that spikes your insulin to better transport the creatin. Insulin works really well with creatin, you will get massive pumps.

i've also heard (although i can recall where) that mixing creatine with orange juice is a very bad idea... i mix my creatine with white grape juice.

Top Bottom