Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**creatine and glutamine together or seperate**

BIGEDD

I heard so many different imo's on this. Creatine is best taken post workout with carbs but glutamine is best on an empty stomach so how can these two go together. If i can't take my glutamine post workout when should i take it, i'm bulking at the moment so i never really have an empty gut. My last meals are dinner at 7-7:30 and 10-10:20 so when should i take it.:confused:

many don't agree but i take them seperate. reason? both put water into the muscle cells and volumize. that said its within reason that they can't be effective at the same time though some will not agree.

many don't agree but i take them seperate. reason? both put water into the muscle cells and volumize. that said its within reason that they can't be effective at the same time though some will not agree.

FLEX, simply because their end result is the same, does not mean that they cannot be used together. The real question is do they compete for transport, both through the intestinal wall and through the cell membranes. If they do, then you would be correct in taking them at different times.

between meals.

I just take the teaspoon full between meals of each. just dump a teaspoon in your mouth and drink some water. Theres no taste so it really just feels like you eating some gritty stuff. i also take before and after workouts. Like you said this would be IMO.

Mitch

This is one of those equations where the sum results in less than each of the individual parts.Take them separately to yield greater results. As cockdezl says...its a competition for delivery and an upset stomach is a hell of a thing.

Re: between meals.

mitch1301 said:
I just take the teaspoon full between meals of each. just dump a teaspoon in your mouth and drink some water. Theres no taste so it really just feels like you eating some gritty stuff. i also take before and after workouts. Like you said this would be IMO.

Mitch
What kinda glutamine are you taking? mine tastes like shit! It's alright at first but the after taste is nasty as all hell, I usually take a chewable vitamin c right after to rid the taste from my mouth. Unless you were talking about creatine in which case it has no taste whatsoever.

Top Bottom