Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

;)

hey eveyone
yesterday had 2 protein shakes, salad, and some beef lots of water
we worked out are shoulders fucking great workout!!! I think today we are going to do back in the morning and quads at night.

kay so I have been all over the place but my workouts have been great!! I love having a spot and someone almost as intense as me...

so day 1
am workout
incline bench flat bar
incline bench db's
chest machine
abs

pm workout
laying leg curls
siting leg curls
stiff dead lift
calve machine

day 2
db press
smith wide raises
laterial rows
flat bar to neck burn out

day 3
am
leg ext
leg press
half squats
pile squats

pm
db pulls
back machine
smith bent over rows
abs
I think I might have forgotten something.....

food has been okay...
today few protein shakes I had cereal in the morning.. Oh wait I did cardio on a empty stomach this morning... and some yoga... AMAZING!!! ummm... I got sick this morning from taking 3 t-rex usually I only take 2. So needless to say I wont do that again.. I had an orange after I got sick.. ummm.... and SUSHII tonight yummy.... Okay so I am outty tomorrow and I am so sad about it.. Back to reality.. I want to thank you know who for this incredible opportunity and the wonderful time "that person" has shown me... Ladies I am pretty sure this is love... I am in BIG trouble!!!

Awesome, congrats. Great to hear you are ok and had a blast. Love? That's amazing. Relish it, savor it, scream into a pillow if you have to. It's rare as hell to find, especially somone so dedicated to the same passions.

courtneybcca said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am having an amazing time I have met some incredible people and see a culture completly different than anything else I have ever experienced.... Everything is so surreal right now I can't believe I am here... I can't believe I now have actually looked him in the eyes... I can't believe how comfortable I am.... I can't believe how happy this has made me... All I can say is that I am one lucky girl and I am going to be thanking God for this experience for a very long time.... Much love to everyone you have all become my family and I can't put into words how much love and caring I feel from you all.... Okay so you all have a good one and I will check in soon.....

Not been eating enough of course..

but I trained chest in the morning and hamstrings in the night and I am great wonderful

LIFE IS GREAT!!!

So it was awsome........Thats great.
I'm glad you listened when i said "follow your heart"

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, hit me up on messenger sometime!

RADAR

Top Bottom