Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

could i add primo?

25, 6ft and 18stone done loads of cycles in past even gone up to 1000mg a test a week, im looking to bulk up but also want to keep water bloat down as well being training since i was 16 and been doing steroids since i was 20

What test are u planing to use ??

And this is a question to RADAR. Why start the test in week 4 ?

Because EQ takes about 6 weeks before you start noticing anything so to keep from running so much gear, you can get away with running it like i suggested.

Ok bro if u have done loads of cycles. Then this is up to u. If u looking to BULK. Then i would do ur test as u planed it already but 12 week max. I am no fan of to long cycles. Only shut u down harder and it takes longer to get back.. I love Deca think it is a great for BULKING. Use the Deca on 400-600mg a week max. And stack it with dbol at 40mg ed the 4-6 first weeks. I usaly used to do test e,deca and dbols my self. But i used the dbol at only 30mg a day. With great resolts. 50mg up gives u acne and water retention problems. So use a SERM like Nolva at 10-20mg a day will be a good idea. I would also throw in 50mg proviron ed. See u mention adex. I use letro now. But remember we ned estrogen to grow to. So unless u are wery gyno prone. Would i try stick to Nolva. And just have some adex or letro in hand.

Re: help

Because the bloat from deca will hide the vascular effect of the EQ, please keep your questions in your original thread,no need to keep making seperate threads for your answers. Thanks!

Because EQ takes about 6 weeks before you start noticing anything so to keep from running so much gear, you can get away with running it like i suggested.

Understand what u say BOSS. But what about libido problems. I would have used some test in ther to. Or just front load the eq if that what he deside to use....

I don't believe in frontloading,it's a long ester,and its still gonna take 6 weeks to notice anything frontloading or not, the first 4 weeks i would doubt he would have any libido issues,and if he was hyper sensitive then have some HCGenerate on hand.

Top Bottom