Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest prep questions

Spunky

Today was the first day of cutting.. I did pretty good, but damn im starvin!!!!!!! =(
I need some advice, and if the mods think this needs to be on the diet board I guess they can move it.. i know ill get the most reponses here.. Ok.. this is what I ate today.

7:30am protein shake w/ skim milk 50g protein

10:00am protein shake w/ juice (before workout) 50g protein

12 noon : 6 whole eggs, 2 cups oatmeal, water

2:30pm : 1 chicken breast, 1 salad w/ lowfat dressing, water

5:00pm : 1 chicken breast, 1 cup rice, 1 cup sugar free pudding

i missed a meal due to work so im getting ready to eat again right now.. my question is..when should I cut my carbs out completely at night? I am eating all good carbs mainly oatmeal. I was thinkin about some more eggs and maybe 1 cup of oatmeal (27g of carbs) is that too many carbs to eat before bedtime??? I was also thinkin 1 tblspoon of peanut butter before bed w/ some water to get some fat in the diet.

Cardio question : I am doing cardio before breakfast on an empty stomach for 25 minutes.. how many days a week should I do this considering im like 20 weeks or so out?

thanks and sorry for so many questions

you are starving because you went way too long in the am w/o eating-the 1st meal should be oatmeal(not a shake) and all other meals should be red meat or chicken breasts

time is a major problem that affects my eating. i do as good as i can w/ my schedule. i go to school and then basically straight to the gym and straight to work. i usually miss meals a couple times a week.. im gonna have to work something out i know.

yes i am.. and yes i've never prepared for a competion before so yes I do need help.. thats why i posted this.

Cut the fruite juice out or take it right after your workout with hydrolyzed whey or just whey. You want something that will absorb quickly. I for example would drink a 70 gm of maltreating(corn sugar) mixed with 40 gm of whey and 5-MGM of creation right after my workout, it does not taste good but it gets the job done. Eat all of your complex carbs such as oatmeal, brown rice yams etc. early in the day and than switch over to steamed vegetables, carrots, cucumber etc. later in the day. Before bed I always have a protein drink mixed of whey and 1% cottage cheese, once again taste like shit but I want to be lean so that's the price you got to pay. Add a couple of tablespoons of flaxseed oil a day to your diet, and you should be alright. I am not sure how much you weigh, for me (about 200 lbs) I eat 55% (275gm)protein/day, 30% (150gm) of carbs/day and 15% (33gm) of fat/day. I eat most of my carbs in the morning and early afternoon and after workout, i eat 7 meals a day including the protein shake before bed. Try adding ECA stack to your cardio in the morning, i have it about 20 min. before i start cardio.

Good luck bro! MIKE_XXL

Last edited:
i had it tested and im about 15%, i can't freakin remember the exact # i posted it in another post, ill have to search for it.. i think it was 15.2% and i weighed in at like 253lbs i think when i was tested.. but ill have to check the post to be positive. Im about 20 weeks out right now.

Twenty week out you can leave in the shakes. I recommend Labrada leanbody or mix whey 50grams with malto dextrin 48grams. (carbo by now) 15lbs run $13. Other then the shake carb can be oatmeal wth egg whites am. brown rice . steamed veggies.

Also est., if you dont know, cals while bulking up and what was you fat gain.

calories while bulking.. i don't know an exact #.. im guessing between 3500-4500 per day. I ate anything and everything.

Top Bottom