Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confused on which drug to use.

my first cycle involved deca , when i came off i began to suffer from depression ( i have a history of this ) i did lots of research and eventually sourced some dostinex as the sertraline the doc prescribed lowers dopamine which elevated the problem - after 1 week of dostinex i was literally cured

Sertraline (SSRI's) do that. They will increase serotonin but as a result, displace dopamine.

Fuck! Now I'm scared to use Tren. Don't want to end up looking awesome (once again). But feeling lousy.

then use masteron bro, Tren is not for everyone that is fine lol.

Dude, you should have like zero issues cutting running 250-500mg ew test and masteron with it. ZERO.

Train hard, get adequate sleep and eat alot of protein to offset the caloric reduction and do some cardio ed and you're golden.

screw all of this,masterdon will only harden you up,it's kind of a finisher drug, Tren ,well its not for everyone and will give you tren Di*k for a long time, i would run test /tbol or beastdrol

I'll be honest brothers. After seeing this pic of me here. *scroll down until you see me below Needsize*

http://bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/male-brain-sex

Made me realize that that I need to get back into the game! In that pic I was on Test 250mgs a week, Tren Ace 50mgs EOD, Primo 300mgs a week and Proviron 50mg ED. I look good no doubt! But I'll admit I didnt' feel very well during those times. I had trouble falling asleep. And usually required Xanax or some other OTC sleep aid to fall asleep. When I'd wake up it be in a pool of sweat! I was lethargic and my mood was down.

Again, looked great! But felt lousy! I don't want that this time around. I do NOT currently look like my "before" pic. No way!! LOL I look somewhere in the middle. I don't really need to gain much weight to be honest. I just need my muscles to get filled up a bit more. Get harder and leaner as well. But again! Without having to lose my current state of happiness, mood, libido and sleep "ability". :)

And another thing is that I don't have the money that I used to have or make years ago. So I can't really get into an expensive cycle. I have to use what works! And works well "without" having to spend so much money.

The following drugs are the ones that come into mind. But which ones and how and at what doses? That I don't know.

Masteron (prefer Ace but I'm sure that hurts like a MOFO!!!)
Winny
Proviron
Test Cyp
Aromasin

And another thing is that I don't have the money that I used to have or make years ago. So I can't really get into an expensive cycle. I have to use what works! And works well "without" having to spend so much money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another reason i highly recommend Beastdrol,it will put you back to where you were before
and i can get you a 15% discount ,so quit being skeptical and try it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another reason i highly recommend Beastdrol,it will put you back to where you were before

Top Bottom