Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confused on which drug to use.

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Tren or Masteron? Want to gain the most muscle and lose the most fat/water in the shortest time possible.

I asked a few bros at my local gym. And most of them told me to go for Tren Ace. However! The problem is that with Tren, I start to get depressed and have sleep issues. And yes, Tren does change my body very quickly! But again, there's that mental and sleep problem. Yet, they told me that I shouldn't have a problem if I only run it for 2-3 weeks.

Confused. Tren or Masteron?

How fats do you feel the mental issues coming on when you use tren?

I get no depression or anything like that but the sleeplessness comes within a week for me with ace.

If those sides are really bad for you i'd go with mast. Not much growth but a lot of hardening.

I'd have to say that tren seems most suited for your goals tho.

Masterone is like priviron in yhat it will help mantaine muscle but you wont grow much, also mas will help with water retention but it doesnt even come close to tren for overall physique changes. You dont want to run either of these by themseves,mas is to weak and tren will give you deca dick,run test with either. Tren enathate may be better for you.

Masterone is like priviron in yhat it will help mantaine muscle but you wont grow much, also mas will help with water retention but it doesnt even come close to tren for overall physique changes. You dont want to run either of these by themseves,mas is to weak and tren will give you deca dick,run test with either. Tren enathate may be better for you.

Tren Enanthate?! Don't you mean Ace? At least that way if I start noticing bad shit to start happening. I can just stop the drug and wait for it to die off. With Enanthate...holy shit! I'll have to wait and wait and wait for all the drug to clear out.

The two are no way alike, so I don't really understand the question. It's like asking, should I get a chainsaw or an oil change?

Used only like 3 times in the past. But when I mean past...I mean many, many years ago. So I don't remember exactly how I feel and when it starts. All I recall doing is my usual 50mgs EOD. Question is...at what week do I start to feel nasty? Let's say I start to feel nasty within week 2 or 3. And I stop the Tren. Will I feel better within a week?

Tren or Masteron? Want to gain the most muscle and lose the most fat/water in the shortest time possible.

I asked a few bros at my local gym. And most of them told me to go for Tren Ace. However! The problem is that with Tren, I start to get depressed and have sleep issues. And yes, Tren does change my body very quickly! But again, there's that mental and sleep problem. Yet, they told me that I shouldn't have a problem if I only run it for 2-3 weeks.

Confused. Tren or Masteron?

i think you should stear clear of the tren , if i remember correctly you said in a previous thread that you have some anxiety / depression issues and the massive increase of prolactin that tren brings will reduce dopamine to virtualy zero -Low dopamine = unhappy chappy/depression, just my opinion

i think you should stear clear of the tren , if i remember correctly you said in a previous thread that you have some anxiety / depression issues and the massive increase of prolactin that tren brings will reduce dopamine to virtualy zero -Low dopamine = unhappy chappy/depression, just my opinion

Yes true.

However! My doc (HRT doc) told me that the reason why Tren causes an increase in prolactin is because it affects the thyroid. And since I take thyroid meds that I shouldn't worry about that happening.

Then again, I don't really trust this doc too well to be honest. Some things he says do make sense. Some are like..."Wtf!?".

Yes true.

However! My doc (HRT doc) told me that the reason why Tren causes an increase in prolactin is because it affects the thyroid. And since I take thyroid meds that I shouldn't worry about that happening.

Then again, I don't really trust this doc too well to be honest. Some things he says do make sense. Some are like..."Wtf!?".

my first cycle involved deca , when i came off i began to suffer from depression ( i have a history of this ) i did lots of research and eventually sourced some dostinex as the sertraline the doc prescribed lowers dopamine which elevated the problem - after 1 week of dostinex i was literally cured

Yes true.

That only works slightly to help bro... use mast
Use both together if you are going to use tren.

Top Bottom