Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Computer people...can someone help me reconnect my sound?

Night Fly

I just moved and when I hooked my sound back up to my pc, I must have done it wrong. Can someone help me with this?

They are yamaha speakers. The left one says to hook it to the right speaker...which I did, so that is okay. Then I have the DC cord...which only fits in one place...so I'm fine there. The last cord fits in 3 holes. There are input 1, input 2, and output (adjust vol) holes.

I have it in the output hole right now, but it doesn't work. I tried moving it to the other two...and neither one of those works either.

I have checked my sound through my computer and it says that everything is working fine...but no sound.

What's the deal?

My DC line is the one that goes to the soundcard in the pc. The input cord is connected to the surge protector. Is that the correct way to do it?

ummm ... if those are powered speakers then the dc line should go into an outlet ... make sure that there's an audio cable connecting ur sound card's line out to your speakers audio input ...

I don't know what is wrong but my DC is the one that is plugged into the outlet....and my output line is hooked into the LINE IN on the back of it...

Top Bottom