Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

COMPLETELY eliminate bloat of 3g of juice a week?

junk

Is is possible to completely, totally eliminate the bloat, water retention while taking 2g of test enathate and 1g of eq a week?

How much Aromasin would be needed ? is 12.5mg (half tab) a day enough for this ? Also am I running the risk of eliminating to much estrogen, thus hurting gains potential (estrogen is after all needed in small quantities to compliment test for an anabolic effect)

Would the aromasin be enough to combat the extreme bloat of such high dosages of weekly aas ?

junk said:
Is is possible to completely, totally eliminate the bloat, water retention while taking 2g of test enathate and 1g of eq a week?

How much Aromasin would be needed ? is 12.5mg (half tab) a day enough for this ? Also am I running the risk of eliminating to much estrogen, thus hurting gains potential (estrogen is after all needed in small quantities to compliment test for an anabolic effect)

Would the aromasin be enough to combat the extreme bloat of such high dosages of weekly aas ?

That is a lot of fucking juice man! Holy shit! How long are you running that for???? :worried:

I am going to express a bit of concern. I know you compete, and I do not condemn that dose for one second.

But did you just not have bloodwork done which revealed your sperm count, or lack there of?? And if I recall you really wanted to still have kids??

Just something to think about.

same here man. i dont think u should be putting that much into urself everyweek. 2g of test is way too much. Sorry dood. I've done 1 gram a week, and that was more than enough. With that much test, i dont think u will be able to get rid of all the bloat.

junk said:

well there is not that much bloat associated with EQ. If anything it gives a more lean, vascular look. Arimidex and Aromasin reduce the bloat by eliminating the estrogen build up in the body but they also cause other more harmful side effects like skewed cholesteral levels.

MAN, that's a boatload of stuff. I'm over the gram mark for the first time in my juicing life and this feels like plenty.

Juice Authority said:
well there is not that much bloat associated with EQ. If anything it gives a more lean, vascular look. Arimidex and Aromasin reduce the bloat by eliminating the estrogen build up in the body but they also cause other more harmful side effects like skewed cholesteral levels.

Thanks JA, but Aromasin does not screw one's cholesterol profile,
so that's not a concern at all. Only Arimidex (anastroloze) and Femara (Letrozole) screw cholestrol profile. Fonz noted this several times.

Question still remains if it will be possible to eliminate the bloat of 2g of test a week and 1g of eq (i know the eq won't bloat a lot, still 1g along with 2g of test can have it's impact on bloat)

Top Bottom