Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

COMPLETELY eliminate bloat of 3g of juice a week?

I agree about the lasix GD, bad idea as it can mess with all kinds of things, and cause a nasty rebound when you come off it

Whats wrong with his pics? Looks pretty good to me>>>

Not a thing. I think he looks GREAT. I'm not knocking his build at all. And I'm not saying he needs 3grams a week to look like that. But if that is his current level of developement, then he shouldn't even be thinking of 2grams of test, and then another gram of something thrown in.

Again, I am not a low dose nut. But I do think if you need 3grams a week to grow, unless you are extremely advanced (in the case of someone like Needsize), then somethings seriously wrong with that persons training and nutrition.

C3bodybuilding said:
I'm going to have to be honest, if thats you in your avatar, you have no business doing 3 grams a week. You just aren't at that level bro, I'm sorry. There's guys like Dante (doggcrap) who are 310lbs and fairly hard who are just at that gram a week mark, with maybe a few other things. Look at Dialtone, the guys been training his ass off for decades now, and is just approaching a gram a week (and he is *huge*). If at your level of developement, you feel you need 3g's a week, then it's time to take a serious look at your nutrition and training.

My thoughts exactly. I don't know you or maybe that is a not up to date photo. But why in the world would you need that much? Can you not get by with 400-500 mg Test. What are you going for also, size, cuts, something else?

needsize said:
why is it when someone asks a question on here, instead of answering it most of the responses are lectures that dont answer the question? I dont know the particulars with Junk, but I do know in some peoples cases they do not grow off of lower doses. I am one myself, I eat 500 grams of protein a day, and completely live the lifestyle, but if I dont do fairly heavy doses I dont get shit from my cycles. But I dont post them anymore as getting lectured isnt much fun

THANK YOU !

Mavy said:
Whats wrong with his pics? Looks pretty good to me. Not to many people have cuts like that with full 6pack and obliques showing? Also, who said you need 3g/wk to look like that? Whos to say he has used 3g/wk in the past .. this may be his first time to try to add some mass. Its a hard concept to grasp bro ... but people really do respond differently. I had a hard time understanding this for the longest time. I could not even possibly imagine running 2g of test, but for some people that is what it takes to respond.

THANK YOU TOO!

Enough. When someone asks a question he asks it to get an answer not a 10 lines of lecture. I know my shit too well. I'm in this game for 6-8 years (but who's counting). And I mean BEEN in this bodybuilding game is dedicating HOURS everyday for educating myself. So I know my shit much better than a 300 pounder musclehead in the gym. See also Huck's repsonse to one of my posts, SOME PEOPLE DO NOT GROW of dosages that others are growing like weeds. People that grow of 25mg of dbols simply do not understand this. I need a lot of gear to grow. it's a fact (a sad one).

So I know my shit much better than a 300 pounder musclehead in the gym.

Why do you assume that you know more than another person. Assuming you know it all, why would you ask a question then?

It mat take a lot for you to grow on, but you could have stated that at the beginning. It is just hard to believe that a person needs that much, because I can grow easily off of 400-500 mg Test. Most people were trying to look out for your health.

What do you mean you have been in the game?

If you've been 'in the game' for that long and 'living the life' then you should look a lot better than you do! And for someone who thinks they know so much, you obviously don't know how to train or eat if you need 3grams!

And yeah, guys like you do get a lecture. Because you're the type that gets some health problems because you didn't know what you were doing, and give us all a bad rep.

Ok, I came off like a dick in that last post. I apologize. When I read that "I know more than the 300lb meat head" comment, and the know it all thing sort of rubbed me the wrong way. I realize you were probably just frustrated. Just be safe bro, I would hate to see you as one of the 'fallen bro' posts in a few years. If you hit 3g's now, your only option from there is to go up and up. Just think it out, and play it safe. Good luck.

Top Bottom