Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CLEN question

i wouldn't totally go by the cow dosing :) (Spat could though hehee... MOOOOOOOOOOO)

just kidding :)

seriously though, what's a standard clen dosaging schedule... they
start at aroud 20 micrograms per day no? which is 0.02mg? so, no wonder your buzzing...

but don't quote me on that... just take a looksee for yerself... if you can calm those fingers down enough to type LOL

grrrrrrrrrrrr hey i already knew that......i was a lil anxious LOBO
gimme a break .....:)

anwyays........im on the syrop too.......not tabs....i took the equivalent to 2.5 tabs though i think.......

my bad......me dumb i know.......so....whos gonna be up tonight >>>>>>

seriously girl.............im still here.....been typing my ass off....and i think i could run a fucking marathon....LOL

anwyays.......ive done ECA and this shit is da bomb......and the syrop i think is way bettah......get yourself a pump

TV are you using anything else..I can't remember of you finished off your cycle or not? How long are u gonna take the clen?
I have a bottle on the way and was wondering the same thing about dosage where its the pump kind.....now I'll learn from you..lol...don't do what TV did.:)

haha ill let ya know when i get it right girl.....ill be the guineapig LOL

and i was using winny ttokkyo tabs......today i switched over to winstrol-v upjohn injectable (im drinking it)

Top Bottom