Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clean Diet - 1 week!

tripleV

Hey guys

I did a 100% clean diet this week (this was my biggest mofo problem I had). And let me tell you that it got easier.

I ate
plain oatmeal with blueberries
1% cottage cheese
scrambled egg whites
protein bar
can of tuna
protein shake
lean meat, veggies, sweet potato or rice

Now all I have to do is measure...maybe this week.
Even when the people at my work ordered pizza and chinese food, I said no thanks, even though they looked at me weird with my can of tuna!

Last edited:
Super Triple V.....thats my hardest area to keep "clean" .......I did ok last week. Had a slight "fun" day yesterday :) I wonder if keeping the diet "clean" becomes any easier as you go on? I would assume after a while the body doesnt crave so much crap, or maybe cant even hold so much " garbage"????? Would be nice, but its so hard to be tempted everyday with bad "stuff" :bawling:

i am the ultimate *dirty* food rat. Tha'ts why it's such a milestone to have done that. I have always craved and eaten tons of carbs.

But I have to say, that the clean week, got real real real easy. I am so impressed in just such a short time, that I could have adapted like this. I don't even crave any dirty foods. I can't believe it.

Not to mention the pics of you guys are pissing me off!! :D

clean diets are so hard... its probably 95% mental... does it ever get easier.. well, it gets more routine... which i guess in a sence makes it easier (for me its an issue making sure i eat enough (of the right foods, at the right times)... if i don't eat right, i can't train right and i don't feel right... once i started realizing that it became a hell of a lot more easier...

I have 3 young kids, and make them cookies, grilled cheese sandwiches.....all the good stuff. Hard for me not to have a little cheat here and there. Willpower seems to leave me at those times. I do good during the week--basically---weekends tho are very stressful on my diet. I eat salads usually for lunch during the week, and was getting so sick of tuna, chicken.....so I bought some frozen shrimp, and add those to my salad on certain days---always looking to spice things up. After I cheated last night.....ate a cheese streudel muffin around 11 p.m.---I felt so damn guilty. UGH ... I just need a HUGE dose of willpower----congrats to you for keeping it good all week :) BTW--- tell me your stats TripleV---I am to sleepy to search :mix:

tripleV said:
i am the ultimate *dirty* food rat. Tha'ts why it's such a milestone to have done that. I have always craved and eaten tons of carbs.

But I have to say, that the clean week, got real real real easy. I am so impressed in just such a short time, that I could have adapted like this. I don't even crave any dirty foods. I can't believe it.

Not to mention the pics of you guys are pissing me off!! :D

Good for you on your clean week. It's mostly mental, though. Think of food as fuel and only fuel and things will get easier. Why put only regular gas in your system, if you can afford Super. If you start thinking of it as pleasure, then forget it.

Keep up the good work.

i am 5'6", 28
never done AAS,will be starting winstrol (know you like that) just as soon as I get it (patience)
been working out since around 6 years or so. Been training with weights for about the last 3.
Stats:
well I haven't weighed myself ins soooo long, but somewhere in the area of 135 - 145 lbs. will check specifics this week, along with my before cycle shots. Can't wait...
bf: have no real idea, guessing i have around 10-15 lbs bf to shred.
I am going to measure everything this week. So I can post morea ccurate figures then and give you ladies a visual.

Cool triplev......your a young chick :) Still waiting for your stuff - eh?? Damn I HATE that !!! Am excited for you--your first cycle is usually your all time best :) So, I hear......hee hee.

3V,
taking out the rice and bb, & adding 1 T Udo or natural pb... and my menu looks exactly like yours- good luck on 'keepin' it clean'!

Definitely gets easier... kinda sad to say, but after eating clean for an extended time, eating just becomes a 'function'... it's worth it though....really look forward to the cheat meal! :p

yeah i know, like pooh said, it's just fuel at this point. no real pleasure. i have to get my mind into the fact that i'm worshiping my bod by supplying it with proper fuel, as opposed to crap.
a good metaphor pooh used also, liek premium vs regular gasoline!

Top Bottom