Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD & Titan Training results & Thank You's to X, George and everyone else!!

PsychoSkitz

I started out at 212, never did bodyfat tests or anything, and got down to 203-205 by having a "dirty" ketogenic diet in about a month. I didnt put too much faith in total calories, etc. I just made sure I ate no carbs.

I've recently been more strict and I introduced Phenyltropic PPA into my life and I'm down to 190-193 from the 203-205 marker in about three weeks :)

Much appreciation to Mr. X and everyone else on this board for all the help and a big thanks to George for having the balls to formulate a REAL ECA stack. Not some herbal shit. I used to take ephedrine a lot, just for energy, to keep me up, etc and I think I built a tolerance for it. I think my body would see herbal formulations coming in and laugh them off, hehe. Although I can't front because Ripped Fuel Extreme is some good stuff as well.

Last week I changed over from a 5 on/2off and did a 6/1 that X recommends. I've also been following the TITAN TRAINING method and my strength has not gone down, it's actually gone up in certain areas. My legs (I have the weak knee from past injuries) are getting much stronger. My knee wouldn't allow me to do more than about 200 on leg presses but I'm up to 300 in a span of a few weeks. 225 on standing calf raises is at 255 now :)

This training method works and I've been getting harder while on the CKD. I read about that on the training board. Elite's the fucking bomb. I learned so much shit here it's unreal. I knew about drugs and stuff but never gave much thought to diet and training methods. Elite sure changed that for me!!

Good Job!!! Keep up the great work ethic and you'll achieve any goals you want.

Feel free to ask me

Mr.X :cool:

PsychoSkitz said:
I started out at 212, never did bodyfat tests or anything, and got down to 203-205 by having a "dirty" ketogenic diet in about a month. I didnt put too much faith in total calories, etc. I just made sure I ate no carbs.

I've recently been more strict and I introduced Phenyltropic PPA into my life and I'm down to 190-193 from the 203-205 marker in about three weeks :)

Much appreciation to Mr. X and everyone else on this board for all the help and a big thanks to George for having the balls to formulate a REAL ECA stack. Not some herbal shit. I used to take ephedrine a lot, just for energy, to keep me up, etc and I think I built a tolerance for it. I think my body would see herbal formulations coming in and laugh them off, hehe. Although I can't front because Ripped Fuel Extreme is some good stuff as well.

Last week I changed over from a 5 on/2off and did a 6/1 that X recommends. I've also been following the TITAN TRAINING method and my strength has not gone down, it's actually gone up in certain areas. My legs (I have the weak knee from past injuries) are getting much stronger. My knee wouldn't allow me to do more than about 200 on leg presses but I'm up to 300 in a span of a few weeks. 225 on standing calf raises is at 255 now :)

This training method works and I've been getting harder while on the CKD. I read about that on the training board. Elite's the fucking bomb. I learned so much shit here it's unreal. I knew about drugs and stuff but never gave much thought to diet and training methods. Elite sure changed that for me!!

What was the REAL ECA stack you're talking about???

I took care of brittany's post, very rude and unnecessary. If anyone wished to post rude remark or idiotic comments, like brittany, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!
I will make sure your post never get posted britanny if this happens again.

Mr.X :cool:

First of all, I am sure that Brittany1016 was just joking around...

Anyway I had a quick question for you what the heck is Phenyltropic PPA you said something about it in your post like after introducing it to your life etc. etc. Good job with the progress bro keep it up.

:D:D

Top Bottom