Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Checked out new gym in my new land!

powerlifterjay

Well for starters it is chilly here. Fl is always hot, and yesterday the high here in indy was around 59. Well i joined a gym my first day here. It has two power racks and 3 benches. I dont think there ready for my style here. When we joined my wife said they needed bars rated high for sqauttin. He was like i sqaut 405 without a problem. We giggled to our selves. Last night bench was funny i took my little brother in there with me When i say little i mean younger he is 6'5 275lbs at 16yrs old. Which is great cause he will be my new training partner. But i am nursing a shoulder injury (slight one) and i got some looks from the locals as i warmed up some good, some bad so i decided to just give a exibition in reps. After one guy got up and snarled loudly after hittin 315 for 2 reps his boys were going crazy. But he looked at me and the look was like "this is my house new guy" So i hit 315 for 12, it got kinda quite. So then we loaded 405. Banged it for 8. Then went to 455 and pounded out 5 easy ones. Now i know in my home gym in Lakeland we would have introduced our selves and said something to the guy. No one would even look at me after that. My bro was the first to notice that. I said fuck it wait till squat night they'll hate us for sure! Other then no comraderie the gym has all i need so i am happy about that. But to those here from my home town i miss you guys already.

Welp, we miss you too bro,so get your ass back...hahaah....so they won't understand the boards and most of all the shirts.....how's everything else going??????

Hey the mann. Everything else so far is good. I havent looked for work yet the place i want to work isnt hiring till Nov when they move. So i guess i will get temp work somewhere. I just dont want to do something related to kitchens. That is what i have done since i was a kid. I hate it. For the last 9 months i have done survey work (roads) But if i had to stay workin there i dont wanna be in single digit wether m y first yr here. But i love the town and all the shit here. I miss friends but not Fl. Not yet anyway! I will pull deads tonight. I hope they dont complaiun about the weight hittin th efloor or some dumb shit like that. We'll see.

Whats up Jay?? Sorry i could not make it up for the farewell squat night but i was in St.Pete all evening. Hope everything is going well in the new gym. The ol home town gym is pretty quiet since you left. All the gang works out on there own now. I'm use to that anyway. Contact me at anibolism@yahoo or IM me using the name hairydawg010 on the aol instant messenger. I finally got 585 on the squat the other day with groove breifs and wraps. It wasn't pretty but i got it. I should be at 600 by Dec. Hopefully . Contact me so we can stay in touch... Later Anibolism:smash:

Hey thanks deep squatt and anabolism. I miss you guys, stay strong and motivated. I am so motivate to compete up here my training hasnt missed one lick yet! Met some people in there tonight did board presses. Hehe! That got ooh...about 100 stares. They had no clue what i was doing in there! Its cool popped 585 for 2 on em. I heard you were real close to 600 anabolisim. Dude you have lots of potential. Your squats are going fast. Deep squat will keep an eye on ya. Juice Junkie is gettin freakin strong too. All ya'll there are gettin freaky! We really put together a pretty good team of powerlifters. Deep squat if this is Powerlifter jon you always be my lift off man at every WPO event. I hope all of ya, please do the southern states together. You will be so glad you did. You guys (anabolism, Juice junkie) you 2 especially see you are ready. It will make all that hard work worth something. will be in touch with all ya. Talk to ya soon.

Well, I know when I saw board presses for the first time, I did not know what to make of it.

Jay, I am not powerlifter jon. Who do you know who squats the deepest and gets really low on Deads also? I chose Deep Squater because Stump was already taken. That give you enough hints.

Bro,

Fuck it, from the sounds of your story your there 2 fucking days and you own the GYM already. Classic, enjoy the ride, sounds like its your world over there.
Good Luck
Natural-Mike

Well first off i should have guessed Stump! Another friend of mine named Jon. Man its great to hear from ya. I hope you stay on this board. I went in to do squats Fri. And the weirdest thing happen. I did lots of wartmups , but on my 3rd warm up with 225 i felt something in the top of my thigh right above the tie in. I streched a bit then went 315 and on the way down it was fine then all of a sudden on the way up i felt some painful shit roll in leg. I was done. Anyone know what this might be. I can walk fine even then. But squatting down is ou tof th equestion. Its not bruised or anything either. I warmed up good also. Oh well will wait to see what it is. But it sucks i wanna squatt dam it!

Top Bottom