Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out some of the Hurrican Katrina pictures (new ones)

HumorMe

Check out some of the Hurricane Katrina pictures (new ones)

This is I-10 and Hwy 603 in Waveland, Mississippi. Look closely at where the tractor-trailer is and the brown line in the grass. That is the high water mark left by Hurricane Katrina. Amazing!

49838.jpg

49839.jpg

Now check out these pictures from Biloxi, Mississippi of a house before, during, and after Hurricane Katrina made landfall. Again...amazing. I'm nerdy like that to find these pictures awesome.

49836.jpg

49837.jpg

49835.jpg

Last edited:
i dont find it nerdy...it is amazing what hurricanes can do...my friends mom lived in biloxi so i find it interesting to see the pics of what it looked like there

HumorMe said:
This is I-10 and Hwy 603 in Waveland, Mississippi. Look closely at where the tractor-trailer is and the brown line in the grass. That is the high water mark left by Hurricane Katrina. Amazing!

49838.jpg

49839.jpg

Now check out these pictures from Biloxi, Mississippi of a house before, during, and after Hurricane Katrina made landfall. Again...amazing. I'm nerdy like that to find these pictures awesome.

49836.jpg

49837.jpg

49835.jpg

what's fucked up is that I-10 is pretty damn far from beach in waveland.
Yesterday was the first time I came with in 5 or less miles from the beach here in Gulfport. Shit was pretty tore up down there. From what they are saying in the papers, is that they haven't even started to clean up the beach. I can't image what Long Beach, Waveland and the Pass (Pass Christian) look like.

Top Bottom