Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

check out my pic. yeah its finally there.

lilman22

ok in this pic. i am 5'5'' 140 pounds. i have gain 10 pounds since then. i know i am small but i am trying to get bigger naturally right now. i have been thinking about doing a cycle but i think i might wait until i gain at least another 10 pounds. i bench 230 and squat around 435 or soo. i just didn't have anything else to do so i thought i would so yall my pic. i know i need alot more weight on me. just tell me what you think.

Nice stuffed bear in the corner... :D

No really, just hit the weights a strong diet and some creatine and you'll put on some weight. Btw, how old are you?

Hey lilman, what are your stats?
Age? Height? weight?
Trying to gain weight naturally is a very smart choice.
Good Job.

u look like my lil cuzin.
..well if you had his face you would.

Eat tha protein bro, 500grams a day..minimum.
Well at least shoot for 500, if you only come up with 350 then that's not bad either.

peace :fro:

Hell ya, at 17 you're full of test and all you need to do is eat, train and sleep. If you want to put on some solid mass shoot for around 3500 cals/day and get about 280g-300g of protien/day. Make sure you're taking in clean carbs and good fats and you'll put on the weight you're looking for.

Good luck and keep us posted...

lilman22 said:
i'm 17 5'5'' 140 pounds

Bro, in the next four or five years, you'll widen out like a mofo.
When I graduated High school, I was 5'10 and weighed 160.
Now I'm 22 and weigh 206. Just keep eating and keep training!!

Hey little man, you're only 17 don't even think of doing a cycle right now guy. Listen to us when we tell you to gain as much as you can naturally before you do anything big time ok? You'll be alot happier at the end.

Top Bottom