Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

check out my pic. yeah its finally there.

just from what yall said i have decided not too do a cycle now. i'm going to wait another 3-5 years. thanks so far yall, keep it coming.

lilman22 said:
just from what yall said i have decided not too do a cycle now. i'm going to wait another 3-5 years. thanks so far yall, keep it coming.

Bro its for guys like you that they should NOT ban younger guys from this board. You are very smart. I am 20 and just did my first cycle. I wish i would of waited 2 more years at least. Not dissappointed but i think i had a bit more of natural potential left. Good Luck and just keep researching...

PS and i don't know if its just me, but i don't see a pic.

M56M

Great decision bro....milk your natural potential for as long as you can. It will be worth it and just think of how great it will feel to already be larger (naturally) than a lot of guys who build their foundation on steroids immediately. Get some size naturally and once you start the juice you will be looking diesel as a lot of the bros like to say on here! Good luck to you.

funny how you run back to your post and muster it up a bit

that is funny

i guess that ps- picture thing is for me?

sorry, i dont post, because i dont feel im good enough yet to share with the world........16%/6-2/235

when I get to 8% i will post

what are you talking about My Supp= Roids!. can anybody tell me how i can post without my pic coming up everytime. thanks

Lilman

Wise decision waiting on the cycle. Looks like you have the room to put some nice mass on your chest and shouler area. Your frame will definately allow you another 10-20 pounds without using anything but determination. Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your results.

hold off the gear lilman.hit the weights heavy and eat,eat,eat!!!!everyone here has givin' you good advice.take your time and be in it for life.:fro:
home_vampirecostume.gif

Top Bottom