Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

check out my pic. yeah its finally there.

ohh yeah, i almost forgot. thanks lincoln for putting my pic up for me. how do i stop it from coming up everytime i write. thanks alot man.

Hey lilman , where in the south do you live ? I think I know you , if you don't want to post the PM me.

keep your protine up , eat everything that can't outrun you and hit the Creatine , it works waite a couple of years befor the gear and take advantage of your natural test and GH.

You're only 17, give it at least 3 years. You look good for 17. I wish I had that size at 17. I graduated weighing a pitiful 127 and I worked out and ate like horse. My body just wasnt ready to grow. Then I hit 18 (almost 19) and gained 30 pounds naturally. OK maybe beer helped. I didnt do my first cycle until I was 26. I only do one or two cycles a year. I am very happy at 185 lbs and stay between 6% - 8% body fat. I'm swatting pussy away like mosquitos. Build it, and they will CUM.

Top Bottom