Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheat meal question.

No, my friend, you need to re-read the original post. The individual is taking mostly EFA's and I'm sure not a high amount. This does not constitute to a high calorie increase over BMR, but high-protein with high-carbs will, in turn, be way over BMR. EFA's are important, and I am positive our friend, big country, is taking about 3 tbsp. a day of EFA's.
Yes, if you are taking high-fat, then you need to drop the fat calories when increasing carb. intake, but in this case the fat is low as is, so no real significant decrease is necessary.

Mr.X :cool:

Mr X:

Thanks. You're right, I didn't read the original carefully enough. I was thinking more in general terms, where typically someone doing a "low-carb" variant during the week is eating quite a bit more fat.

Sorry for the confusion.

Mr. X is right on the money. On my high carb days, my dietary fat intake is virtually zero. I do hawever have 2 tsp EFA with my midday meal and one more with a protein-only meal @ 1 hour prior to bed.

Top Bottom