Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cellucore P6?

thanks man, money is tight currently and just blew about $90 on p6extreme with a discount code a few days ago. im going to end up going through the bottle, seeing how it goes, and then when i do further research and get a chance to pick something up ill definitely consider that stuff (y)

P6 sucked for me bro. Only thing that was good was M5.. Best of luck bro but I feel bad that u spent that much on that crap.

f*ck.. lol. well ive never taken a test booster before in my life (i mean i take zma before bed but i havent taken anything other than that to try to amp up hormones) so regardless of anything i was hoping at least my body would respond to something in it. we'll see man, if there is success for me ill recommend it to those who are looking into testboosting and possibly steroids as a first stepping stone, but if not well, ill be sure to let everyone know even a testvirgin hasnt had success with it lol :p

If I remember right the old P6 Black was good but it got banned if I recall.. Then they took everything good out of it and named it P6 extreme i think

Has anyone tried cellucore p6?
I was planning on starting a cycle of beastdrol but decided id push it off and try a prohormone / natural test booster first. Has anyone had results with this? I'll post the ingredients below so anyone who hasn't tried it could maybe review whats in it to tell me if its lame.

Ovine Placenta Powder
Tribulus Alatus Extract
β-Sitosterol
Black Cohosh Extract
Agaricus Bisporus extract
Stinging Nettle Root extract
Diosgenin Diosgenin
Myrcetin
Sclareolide

I can't possibly see how this can raise test since cohosh, sitosterol and diosgenin are all phyto estrogens.

thanks man, money is tight currently and just blew about $90 on p6extreme with a discount code a few days ago. im going to end up going through the bottle, seeing how it goes, and then when i do further research and get a chance to pick something up ill definitely consider that stuff (y)

Let us know how it works for you.

shit.. so youre saying theres a high chance of getting gyno off this?

You won't get gyno. Those things are put in there for estrogen control. Black cohosh for instance has been shown to help decrease estrogen. That's why many women going through menopause buy it to help control their hormone levels.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

You won't get gyno. Those things are put in there for estrogen control. Black cohosh for instance has been shown to help decrease estrogen. That's why many women going through menopause buy it to help control their hormone levels.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

alright, well thank you for the reassurance, i almost thought i paid $120 to not only not get results but actually develop gyno as well, id totally lose it.

im on day 3 right now, no really noticeable results or side effects this early obviously, feeling stronger and harder to a slight degree, though that may be entirely a placebo effect. im doing 4 weeks of it so ill keep updating for anyone who wants to know how it goes

Top Bottom