Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cellucore P6?

staziibrah

Has anyone tried cellucore p6?
I was planning on starting a cycle of beastdrol but decided id push it off and try a prohormone / natural test booster first. Has anyone had results with this? I'll post the ingredients below so anyone who hasn't tried it could maybe review whats in it to tell me if its lame.

Ovine Placenta Powder
Tribulus Alatus Extract
β-Sitosterol
Black Cohosh Extract
Agaricus Bisporus extract
Stinging Nettle Root extract
Diosgenin Diosgenin
Myrcetin
Sclareolide

I think it's a overpriced test booster for what it is. The is slot better ones out there like phytoserms-347 unleashed and hcgenerate just to name a few

Its a pretty good natty test booster. I agree its a bit over priced but gets pretty good consistent reviews. Black cohosh helps with estrogen balance and the stinging nettle with dht conversion.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Yeah. The m5 is great. The leucine in it really helps with growth and repair. Good combo of other aminos to give u a great workout!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

It's disgusting dude. If u wanna gain like 0 lb and nostrength in like month than that's the supp

Last edited by a moderator:
dude P6 is diff not a prohormone lol... Its way to expensive and it just sucks.. You would be way better off spending 25 or 30 bucks on some D aspartic acid

alright seems like it has its fair share of good vs bad reviews. if anyone really wants an unbias opinion ill post a review of it after i use it, should be here by the end of the week with about a months worth of servings.

the main thing i saw about it that was a big deal for me was that it had (or at least claimed) to be stacked with more than enough of the right ingredients to not even need to do pct, which maybe is my guise as to why the price is so high (paying for a test booster with pct ingredients already in it), although i know cellucore's products are priced much higher than standard supps. i can't complain though, everything ive tried from them has surpassed expectations (even if the results still dont fully warrant the extremely high price), i remember c4 extreme worked way better than any other preworkout ive ever taken, felt invincible on that stuff

I own a supplement retail store and I was going to carry this companies line of products simple because it looks good. I looked at what is in the products vs what they charge and they suck bro.. They also make retail stores sign this massively long contract saying they will never say a single bad word out their products or they have the right to sue them for doing so...

You want a super stong test booster look at this bad boy right here TREN
I have a 30% discount code for it too. Or Bridge is also good.

thanks man, money is tight currently and just blew about $90 on p6extreme with a discount code a few days ago. im going to end up going through the bottle, seeing how it goes, and then when i do further research and get a chance to pick something up ill definitely consider that stuff (y)

Top Bottom