Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for Test Infusion Loggers!!! Inquire Within!!!

Awesome bro, I'll post my experiences for you here every day, I hope it works as well as the profile reads :)

Alright guys...please hang tight while I work out the last bit of details and I will be in contact. I have been working the past 3 days in the storms here on the west coast so trying to catch up on some rest.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Stay safe bro, I'll be ready to hit it hard when I get back from vacation. So now I get to use Test Infusion while the Unleashed that finally came back in stock is mocking me... it'll be epic is what it'll be so I'm getting prepared now!

i just wanted to put my opinion in here....lol....I LOVE TEST INFUSION!!!!! lol, i have ran two bottles so far, one on cycle and one off, and all i can say is if your libido was high on hcgen be prepared to stock up on the vasoline with ti! lol.

you cant go wrong with this supp, its now #1 on my list for natty test supps.

garryb

i just wanted to put my opinion in here....lol....I LOVE TEST INFUSION!!!!! lol, i have ran two bottles so far, one on cycle and one off, and all i can say is if your libido was high on hcgen be prepared to stock up on the vasoline with ti! lol.

you cant go wrong with this supp, its now #1 on my list for natty test supps.

garryb

Nice Garry...I will be running this in the next couple of weeks, looking forward to it along with the new Keto Burn from Mr. Supps, the Lean Extreme replacement! Going to run this too with TI and SARMs...will use the TI in place of HCGenerate since I am currently on it and need a break lol...love HCGenerate, but sounds like Test Infusion is the supplement to have as a staple too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom