Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for Test Infusion Loggers!!! Inquire Within!!!

I just started taking TI on Friday as a stand alone along with creatine PWO and Muscle Replenisher PostWO. I'm gonna run it the full 30 days. I'm 42 5'7" 223lbs and bf is around 25%. I don't have alot of weight training xp but I've been at it for about a year. My max bench is 365. My dead is 400. My squat is 275...Lol my squat game is weak.
My objective is to lean out and maintain my strength.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using EliteFitness

Thanks for your interest, but since you are already taking it, and it recommends no more than 4 weeks continuous use, since you have already been taking it for a week, that would put you into late January and we are looking for a faster turnaround...sorry bro, but please let us know what you think of TI.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I will wait until 6 pm PST tomorrow, Friday 12/21/12 (the end of the world) to chose my loggers...or who is still around lol!!!

Actually, I have a better idea, I will accept applications until tomorrow, but will announce my 4 chosen loggers on Christmas morning!!! Call it an extra little stocking stuffer ;).

Accepting applications until the end of the world tomorrow, will announce loggers on Christmas morning!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited:
31,5'5" 175lbs, 10-11%bf atm, though that should drop as I finish my cycle. Been lifting since age 18, bodybuilding seriously since 19. Have used HCGen, Unleashed, tribulus, DAA(both chews and powder). Looking to use Test Infusion in place of unleashed as part of my test-recovery PCT and hopefully through an OSTA/Sarms bridge till I'm recovered and it's time for the next round. Count this penguin in for sure!

31,5'5" 175lbs, 10-11%bf atm, though that should drop as I finish my cycle. Been lifting since age 18, bodybuilding seriously since 19. Have used HCGen, Unleashed, tribulus, DAA(both chews and powder). Looking to use Test Infusion in place of unleashed as part of my test-recovery PCT and hopefully through an OSTA/Sarms bridge till I'm recovered and it's time for the next round. Count this penguin in for sure!

Application accepted...thank you and will be making my picks Christmas morning...

Merry X-mas!!!

22, 6' 242lbs 14% bf. Will use after current test/eq cycle to aid recovery. Willing to only stack with Clomid to achieve proper recovery results.
6 years lifting, occasional strongman local events.

Used DAA, unleashed, erasepro, pro atd, hcg and trib.

22, 6' 242lbs 14% bf. Will use after current test/eq cycle to aid recovery. Willing to only stack with Clomid to achieve proper recovery results.
6 years lifting, occasional strongman local events.

Used DAA, unleashed, erasepro, pro atd, hcg and trib.

Sorry bro...but to be fair to the other applicants I mentioned I was only taking applications until 6 pm PST on 12/21/12...the end of the world!!! Even though we are still here lol. Thanks for applying.

Merry Christmas!!!

Like I said I was going to announce my applicants this morning on Christmas morning...so here are the 4 loggers for Test Infusion from Elite Fitness I have chosen:

Bigbassturd
notjake11
training700
tux

This is pending a final decision from my boss so as long as your background check and fingerprints come back with no priors or warrants for your arrest you will be cleared for the position. I will give the FINAL word very soon!!!

Thanks for all who applied...Mr. Supps will be coming out with some new products in the beginning of 2013 that we will be looking for more loggers...so if I didn't pick you now you may be the lucky one for the next new product!!!

I will be in touch!!!

Top Bottom