Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cellucore P6?

I own a supplement retail store and I was going to carry this companies line of products simple because it looks good. I looked at what is in the products vs what they charge and they suck bro.. They also make retail stores sign this massively long contract saying they will never say a single bad word out their products or they have the right to sue them for doing so...

You want a super stong test booster look at this bad boy right here TREN
I have a 30% discount code for it too. Or Bridge is also good.

beat me to it needto

Wish I would've seen this sooner. I tried two bottles Because I got a great deal on them. No results. Waste of $

Don't feel bad bro, I got conned when I was younger bro. Sad part is I shouldn't even have taken it when I was 19. I do stand behind their m5 tho..

Look it up! It's a creatine! Gained like 10-12 lb from it and strength was awesome... I personally felt more powerful

Look it up! It's a creatine! Gained like 10-12 lb from it and strength was awesome... I personally felt more powerful

how much of that weight would you think would just be additional water retention though?

ive heard alot of good stuff about m5 though, totally picking it up alongside r3 i think its called (the immune system booster), come next paycheck.

so far ive found p6 to be more of a mental thing, but then again im not even a full week into it. i definitely feel stronger- did anyone else who tried it happen to have their voice get deeper even a little bit? because ive been noticing my voice has become slightly deeper, odd :worried:

regardless for me its too early too count this product out and will continue through my 4 week cycle.

P6 back in the day was a PH, now it's just shit. I think even GNC carries it, which should tell you something.

M5 is my favorite pre workout, i love it. Tastes like shit, but oh well

Top Bottom