Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cauli's Next 9 Months...GRRRRR...Testosterones Def Back In the System...Girls Beware

Cauliflower Ear

Hey bro's,
I can definably say it is nice to be back...and even nicer to have some fuckin enanthate esters breakin off in my body!!! haha.
Anyway, you guys all know me...so y'all know my cycle history and stat'ss but in case ya don't
6'1" 185 11%
started cycle 2 weeks ago and am already 195lbs in the morning
almost 25, this will be my 4th cycle with steroids and second time running GH.
Compounds taken, 5 dif test esters, deca, npp, primo, tren ace (never enanthate), eq, var, winny (opral only), gh, igf1-lr3, masteron, dbol, tbol, and mdht.
So anyway, took a lil 5 month break from the gear while everything was goin crazy on the boards, and now I am back with 2 12 weeker with a bridge.
Most of the homies know that I am a fighter, so that definably influences how and why I run the compounds I do.
Just for example. If I was a BBer I think I really wouldn't have too much use for something like gh. I would rather just use like igf or something more straight anabolic. I use it for muscle, cell, ligament, and tendon repair. I also feel the daily sleeps and more energy just help period. GH for me is more of a long term commitment to the health of my body. With everything strengthening, it is my easier to live my crazy lifestyle and not get hurt. For that I love the shit. Test and GH is the best recovery in the world. Anyway, on to the nine months and then I would love some feedback, if anyone has time to rap about the program as an all around commitment to health then I would love to hear it.
ATTENTION NEWBIES: I WANT TO HEAR EXPERIENCE FROM PEOPLE THAT ARE IN A SIMILAR SITUATION THAN I. I WANT PEOPLE WHO CAN TELL ME, THIS IS HOW MANY CYCLES I DID, THIS IS WHAT I GOT OUT OF THEM. SHUT THE FUCK UP AN SAVE YOUR RETARDED SELF FROM POSTING, GH IS GREAT!!!

anyway now that we got that outta the way here are my questions I wanna fire at my vet's...by the way, needto, 8n20, bbking, its good to see yall holdin it down...i do miss the good old days

1) I wouild love to experiment with some pgcl for this cycle. I am totally open to dosage suggestions and where in this 9 month monster it should go.
2) I was going to go with my all time favorite hardener for the assistant for the last leg of the anabolic cycle. But i am open....i have tried primo...I did break out..but would give it a shot if everone pushed it. The other compound I would consider is masteron....But EQ is just so tried and true...
3) Thinkin about poppin back and forth between 4iu ed and 8iu eod. Not really sure...might do the 4iu ed during the bridge and 8iu eod during the

Fuck nuff questions...more will pop in the head an I'm sure so we will just start there.

Goals: well boyz, its just maintance. I need that year of GH to help with this old shoulder injurgy. Summer times comin...been listening to our boy Tom Likes and runnin through bitches...gotta stay shreaded for the summer. Maybe get myself back up to 205. Its a great weight for me an I feel strongest and healthiest there. Also, wanna keep the anti aging shit coming...keep the muscles hard and dense.

So after 4 months with the Jedi forces...2 weeks ago I grabbed my new red light saber (cause Darth Vader used a red one) and stabbed myself...Back to the DARK SIDE....

Gear:
Test Enanthate
500mg weeks 1-12,24-36
Nandrolone undeconate
200mg weeks 1-12
Boldernone Undycyclnate
1400mg weeks 24 and 25
800mg weeks 25-36

Bonus:
Human Growth Hormone (Getropin)
ONE YEAR alternating 4iu ed and 8iu eod

Just haven't figured out what combination of the two I will use.

AI's:
Letro and Nolva on hand. Generrally not estrogous though. Expecially when on gh. I probably won't even touch it...knock on wood.

SO good to be back bros, took my third blast yesterday so I am through two solid weeks. Muscles are pushin through the skin, bitches are in wheelchairs (my cock has offcially proclaimed a weapon of mass distruction by a womans commity), gh is starting to make the sleeps deep, and just the all around knowing that you are an unstoppable mutant that would make pussy's panic like the Japanese, in those old skool godlzilla be around.

The G is going to go for at least a year. I feel the way that shit strengthens your joints and grips and essentially makes your body be able to with stand
more of those throws and slams. It is going to be great in the long run. But hey I know that half the people on this site have ran the shit so If someonne has somethin to say speak up. I would love to hear your experience...I could care less about your opinion. Just what you did and what your results were.
I am at 195 right now. I WANT 15 LBS OF LEAN, DRY MUSCLE. I want to finish at 210 with about 8-10% body fat. Also i feel like Growth with the hyperplasima helps your test gains be much more permanent,. Since the gh targets the larger muscle cells causing them to split. Now you have two smaller muscle cells. Now these new cells cannot get any smaller...they can only grow once again from the gear (test/deca) and then split from the hyperplasima caused by the insulin-like growth factor (actually you do get a little cell growth in muscle cell size but more cell splitting which gives us those contoured muscles) that is released as the gh passes through the liver. (1iu releases approximately 5mcg's of IGF)

Vets, Much respect before hand...you guys are definably all going to bodybuildihg heaven with all the good deeds yall have done for the boards.
Need;teo, I remember two years ago dog you were helpinng everyone and everyone, includin myself, was tryin to get you to be a mod. fuck, the good old dayz huh, what you think NT..YOU GOT A PLACE FOR PGCL OR WHAT MY MAN!!!!
8n20, AAP, everyone. I gotta get to work but i am stoked on my year. Its a big committment but it is to my health. I am one of the hhardest lookin fool ing the City of Angels with my thick wrestler neck and these thick caulliflower ears. I wanna go for bigger.
I know none of the dosages are crazy but I think I should see a dry 15 lbs over the year...would any vets bump anything...

Let the games begin...

All I can say is wow Cauli!

1) I have never run pgcl and dont know much about it. I think georgie has a thread about his experience with it.

2) I love primo and would always recommend that over EQ but that is just a personal choice. As far as the mast i think it is worse on the hair.

3) Again never used GH.

I feel like a rook after reading all that shit u wrote....lol

haha thats 8, i appreciate it homie..primo just makes me break out so might just lean toward eq...tried and true
8and20 said:

1) I have never run pgcl and dont know much about it. I think georgie has a thread about his experience with it.

2) I love primo and would always recommend that over EQ but that is just a personal choice. As far as the mast i think it is worse on the hair.

3) Again never used GH.

damn bro, my mouth is watering after reading that. I've ran everything your planning on running at some point except for the gh and pgcl. So I can't give personal Input on those. But your nandrolone/boldenone split looks solid. But I would consider running the boldenone for 14 weeks rather than 12.
As for the dosage ?, I suggest 400mg rather than 200.
And what is your planned test dose while cruising bro?

the pgcl is supposed to give site enhancement but i never noticed any growth. as for weight loss it is awesome, just keep the doses low at first to see how you respond. i would use it anytime way before a physical contest or before your gonna be on the beach for the looks dept. i only ended up using like 25-30 mcgs or whatever the units were, once at nite time and lost almost 10 lbs in a week. no input on the gh cause i just dont seem to respond well to it and "no opinions". id also reccomend upping the deca to 400mg wk, i used it at 200mg a week once and got nothing, much better at 400mg wk. id use equi. over primo evry day and twice on sun. i love masteron, got some very nice strength gains from it at about 4-500mgs week. no input as how to add into your cycle though. have you thought of using P.P.'s prohormones for the 12 week break ? they have worked very well for my currrent break. just my 2 cc's...... GOOD LUCK

8and20 said:

3) Again never used GH.

Ya, no shit!! and nice to have you back bro, I swithced from Tae kwon do to mma training about 7 mo ago. I have been off 10 months and just took the first shot Sunday!

Top Bottom