Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carrying A Weighted Vest?

The Red Dragon said:
You can't adjust the weights on those things? I might actually get one of those

the one i used came with 40 little 1 pound bars that slid into these pockets all around the vest, it was pretty nifty, but not worth the 100 bucks they wanted for it.

I think it would be hilarious if you went through a security check with it on.

BEEP!

Are you carring any keys or loose change?

NO

Please step through.

BEEP!

and then he waves his wand over your body and finds that your whole entire torso is all metal. He might think you are the terminator.

When I have children, I will give my sons a new heavier weightvest every birthday, not only that I will have them do windsprints while they are attached to ballnchains,so that when they are 13 and hit the iron, their first attempt at squatting will be warming up with 300 pounds in be a breeze or they will do like 100 reps chins without the vests...

I will make super sayans out them I promise you!:fro:

Another fine yet unethical experiment, make weighted vest for grizzlybears and gorillas, these are already strong animals, but imagine, they could pull several trucks at once after being subjected to the weighted vests for a few years...

...weighted vests for young elephants, they would develope strength that moves mountains!

Last edited:
Aussie Juga naught said:
Sounds like something out of Dragonball Z lol.

dont make fun of dbz....... j/k

but that is where i got the idea for buying one so i did. yep i shelled out 200.00 dollars for the 50lb weight vest off of www.elitefts.com

i would wear it more often, but its just so bulky, you constantly get harrased about it. i work in an office so i cant wear it on top of my clothes...... but i did wear it to work one day underneath a sweater. i looked like a brick house that could bench 700lbs. but people kept looking at me funny and asking me what it was. i made the mistake of telling them, so then the asked why. i finally started telling people that it was a back brace.

i do it when doing cardio, now that im back to training wsb..... i will use it for gpp.

i know it may sound silly getting an idea from a cartoon, but it makes sense. if you get to where you can naturally walk, jump, bend over, squat, at a heavier weight, then when you take it off, your body will not know the difference and would be able to handle the weight.

example...... if you get to where you can bend down and squat with 50 extra lbs on a vest and your a 400lb squater. then when you take the vest off you will be stronger...... say 50lbs stronger. so now you can put 450 on the bar and your legs get to grow more.

think about it...... why do fat people who dont workout have big calves?????

X

i was thinking of dbz too while reading this

i think ill try it where it around all day and during my cardio wall and agility drills this summer itll def help out alot

I wish I could afford one, I would do bodyweight excersizes with it just to build some endurance. Then do some sprint interval training to boost my speed.

hmmph

i cant wait until they create gravity chambers,

then i can get pumped on my way to other planets, oh goku how powerful art thou

Top Bottom