Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio Sucks! Who Hates Cardio?

If you find your caloric maintence intake and manipuated you will not have to do any cardio. Ever since stopping cardio i'ms tronger and just as lean. MUSCLE BURNS FAT, but cardio has its place as well, but its a give or take sitaution and finding what works best for you. I have several people experimenting with this and getting surprisingly good results..i have them start at 15 times body weight if lean( under 8%) if not then 12 - 13 times and just manipulate calories. more on training days like 15 times BY and less on non 12 -13 times ) ratios at 50% protein 35% fat and 15% carbs with a carb up every 3-4 nights.

DaddyX said:
i hate it so i just don't do it:D

agreed. you state that and you said "broad" in the same thread. are you my long lost brother or something? lol. :D

I recommend reading while doing cardio. I use a recumbent bike and keep my HR between 160 and 170 for 30 to 40 minutes, and I get school work done at the same time.

What use is it to have a strong body, and a weak pump? I constantly hear guys talking about how they get out of breath walking to their cars, or up stairs, hmmmmm..........I wonder why.
If your going to take care of your body, take care of the whole package, not just the exterior. What good is a car with a great body, but the engine is shot? Find something that you enjoy, and do that, it dosnt have to be a treadmill, go out and take a walk in the woods, go hiking, play basketball..............just do it.

Top Bottom