Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carb loading and refeeds

TTT.....

Still interested in finding out the reason why some choose to carb reload at night for their last meal.

Some people do it as the last meal of the day, because they do it as a cheat meal, If they choosed to make it earlier in the day, they probably would cheat all day long.

im loving this 3 days medium carbs (185) and 1 day 370. it makes dieting alot easier because i have something to look forward too.

im loving this 3 days medium carbs (185) and 1 day 370. it makes dieting alot easier because i have something to look forward too.

I carbed up today after going low for three days.

There is a six pound difference in my weight from this morning and just now. I am so filled out right now too. I am doing 100-200 on low days and 400-500 on high days for now. I hit right at 400 today. That's quite a bit of complex carbs.

I carbed up today after going low for three days.

There is a six pound difference in my weight from this morning and just now. I am so filled out right now too. I am doing 100-200 on low days and 400-500 on high days for now. I hit right at 400 today. That's quite a bit of complex carbs.

Definitely is bro. My weight is usually up a few pounds on high carb days but it goes back down during the low days.

I carbed up again today.

I managed to eat three pounds of sweet potatoes. That's a huge PR for me lol.

I've gained 9 pounds since this morning. I trained back/traps/forearms and the pumps were absolutely sick. All those carbs after being depleted plus Amp02 has everything pumped and tight. Feels like I am on the sauce. I love this shit.

Top Bottom