Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can't get enough!

Like I said a couple of days ago I went off t3 and clen(zero loss) and went to approx 1400 calorie diet with activity. I am down nearly 9 lbs(sure some if not most is water but I keep very hydrated) in about a week. Why is it that the last thing we try is always what the experts have been telling us? By the way, I can honestly notice some nasty side effects from the t3! I'm a little concerned but what can you do? I am very cold in the mornings and my speech is slurred a little(very little but noticable by me). I am definitely done with crazy stuff like that!

Side effects are a part of T3. As a result, you need to taper off T3 slowly or your metabolic rate slows/or shuts down. Also, after you last day of T3 use, you would need to take a 3 day eating break (at least 600g carbs a day.)...This is NOT "eat anything that's not nailed down day". It's more of a controlled carb-up for AT least 3 days. I would also continue running a 50/40/10 (carbs/protein/fat) diet with BMR calories (weight x 12) for at least 5 days after the 3 day "carb-up".

This should ensure the total regain of all natural T3 production.
Mr.X:cool:

Top Bottom