Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you Use Steroids ONLY once & Stop?

Can you stop using after your first time? And if not why?

• Yes Done it once / Twice and stopped + Kept most gains

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • Yes Done it once / Twice and stopped + Lost most gains

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • NO Been doing it since my first time Because I love the Gains

Votes: 63 47.7%
  • NO Been doing it since my first time Because I get depressed off it

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • I use casually once every two or so years...

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Other - Please Specify

Votes: 18 13.6%

• Total voters
depends on the person. i know people who used it once and stopped. they were usually too immature and not serious enough about training/diet/etc to commit to the lifestyle. this is a lifestyle that we live.. if you go to the gym you know the regulars who you see on a daily basis at the same time as you. and then you know the people you see for the first and last time. there is a reason gyms struggle to grow memberships, its very rare that an established gym in a normal service based city/town with normal growth will actually GROW their membership.. its cause most people end up quitting which the gym has to sign up new people to make up for. this lifestyle isn't for everyone and there is nothing wrong with it.

i know some guys who surf all the time and are obsessed with it. steroids to us is like buying expensive swimsuits and surfboards. or how about the biker dude who spends his money on his jacket and upkeep on his motorcycle. does the surfer or biker give up ? only if they aren't really surfers or bikers. (or i guess if the surfer gets eaten by a shark or the biker kills himself on the road).. how many surfers have gotten bit by sharks and then were right back out there again? or bikers that have gotten into accidents and the day after the hospital are right back out there? its the same thing and if you don't get what i'm saying then you haven't found your bread and butter yet in life which is OKAY. you will eventually and when you do you will become obsessed. I've loved LIFTING ever since i felt that burn in my bicep for the first time at 15 and it was exciting after a few weeks seeing for the first time my skinny ecto ass building that little bit of muscle and i knew that it was working. i can honestly say i am a much happier person on days i lift vs. days i don't. is that an addiction? i dunno, but like woot said earlier in the thread its a good addiction.. something that improves your body

Yeah you will stop if it messes you up. If there is more pain than pleasure than one will stop. So far I've seen nothing but pleasure.
Increased sex drive, tremendous strength, an amazing physique and being more in sync with my body. I dont want to stop at least for now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EliteFitness

yep--and the order you are the more it becomes like a vitamin and anti-depressant combined

Lol, your post is so true. Heck, at this jucture in my life I won't even train without it. I'm just too beat up to train natural. Sad but true!

what a stupid fucking question, why would you ever wanna stop?

Haha no shit!

Im only limited in the fact that I have a liver and I like big doses

Lol, your post is so true. Heck, at this jucture in my life I won't even train without it. I'm just too beat up to train natural. Sad but true!

You know....I pretty much agree with you. Your joints feel better from the extra estrogen. (unless your an idiot who OD's on AI's) . Many other reasons. WHen I came off after 13 mos of basically cruising it literally hurt to train. It was painful. Even 200mg wk of test is better than training natural. Of course im not talking about noobs and neither are you....we are referring to those of us older guys who are beat the fuck up.

You know....I pretty much agree with you. Your joints feel better from the extra estrogen. (unless your an idiot who OD's on AI's) . Many other reasons. WHen I came off after 13 mos of basically cruising it literally hurt to train. It was painful. Even 200mg wk of test is better than training natural. Of course im not talking about noobs and neither are you....we are referring to those of us older guys who are beat the fuck up.

Yaw, I turned 42 this past July and I can really feel it. Like I said, I'm at the point where I cannot train without roids, especially deca. I actually cruise with deca. My joint in my right shoulder is deteriorating; without deca I can't train, period. Deca is a gorgeous drug; I cannot believe how much it is bashed on these boards.

Agreed, 200 mgs of test is better than nothing, imo, 200 mgs of any drug is better than nothing. But of course, I crossed the point of no return in relation to roid usage :)

Yaw, I turned 42 this past July and I can really feel it. Like I said, I'm at the point where I cannot train without roids, especially deca. I actually cruise with deca. My joint in my right shoulder is deteriorating; without deca I can't train, period. Deca is a gorgeous drug; I cannot believe how much it is bashed on these boards.

Agreed, 200 mgs of test is better than nothing, imo, 200 mgs of any drug is better than nothing. But of course, I crossed the point of no return in relation to roid usage :)

I'm right there with you BTC and Led...turning 43 this coming weekend and yes cruise is the way for us older guys who have been in the game for 20+ years.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom