Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you Use Steroids ONLY once & Stop?

Can you stop using after your first time? And if not why?

• Yes Done it once / Twice and stopped + Kept most gains

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • Yes Done it once / Twice and stopped + Lost most gains

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • NO Been doing it since my first time Because I love the Gains

Votes: 63 47.7%
  • NO Been doing it since my first time Because I get depressed off it

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • I use casually once every two or so years...

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Other - Please Specify

Votes: 18 13.6%

• Total voters

crulexis

So question to all you experienced ef members over here, is it possible to use AAS your first time , maybe even a second time, and stop forever? Or do most of you get the urge to do it again?

And if so it a psychological dependency , physical, or do the results just force you to keep getting better and better? And How do you feel after a cycle, specially when going back to the gym without the juice?

Anyways I'm asking this because I want to know if its possible to do it once or twice and stop, and more importantly with continued training and the correct PCT will you be able to keep most of the gains forever? Or will you just become fat...

For me i'm doing it alot more than once i'm on my second cycle and will be doing 2 more this year. Now i'm sure there is someone out there that can do just one and stop, the only reason i can think of is really good willpower or they didn't run it right had no results or got crappy ug gear. I think 2 is the average for ppl not wanting to do steroids alot. Me on the other hand i love them will keep doing them too

i can honestly say i had the same body u have right now when i was 18 and graduated high school and now im about 100lbs heavier and leaner so nothing is impossible remember that bro...guys that were "big" in high school are jokes now and practically bow down to me now when they see me

why would you? makes you feel great and look better. i think everyone's a lil vain within themselves. nothing wrong with taking pride in your appearance.

Oi, lads, play nice.

We all know most people don't max out their genetic potential before they use steroids.

I deleted all the bs posts...this will be the last warning for anyone trying to be a smartass in aas. Please be nice. This is a supportive and educational environment. Thanks.

Thanks Alcatraz , so back to the topic guys and please vote so I can get a better understanding on where everyone stands.

Yes you can. Is it smart? Not really. I think every cycle is a preparation for the next one. Your first cycle should get your body used to cycling, that's why it should be simple and small dosages, pref. test only IMO

I did my last cycle nearly 5 years ago, only did 3 cycles before that, 1 a year. However the reason I stopped was because I stopped training because of various issues. Started back up again around 3 months ago. I would definitely do another cycle, maybe early next year.

I meant started training again 3 months ago, not juicing!

Top Bottom