Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you Use Steroids ONLY once & Stop?

Can you stop using after your first time? And if not why?

• Yes Done it once / Twice and stopped + Kept most gains

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • Yes Done it once / Twice and stopped + Lost most gains

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • NO Been doing it since my first time Because I love the Gains

Votes: 63 47.7%
  • NO Been doing it since my first time Because I get depressed off it

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • I use casually once every two or so years...

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Other - Please Specify

Votes: 18 13.6%

• Total voters
I do it because it keeps me feeling young.40+ yrs of cycling and going strong

I do 2 long cycle a yr, no TRT, This has always worked best for me, I usually start with Test, or if i'm getting ready for spring i'll use long esters like EQ ,Test,and Deca.But ALWAYS have test included, I feel thats the base of my cycle and this is what keeps me feeling young.

For me it was the strength boost that got a hold of me. Some people are naturally strong And then there's me, I'm at the complete opposite end of the spectrum.
Killing myself for months straight just to put a couple pounds on a lift, And the lift is not even close to average anyway.
Then a friend Who's never worked out before in his life will want to come to the gym with me as a guest. Then this asshole proceeds to lay down on the bench and push 280 for reps raw.
I had to work for almost 2 years to get 2 wheels on a bench.
I've busted my ass to the point of exhaustion, I know what central nervous system fatigue feels like. I am told again and again that I look a lot stronger then I actually am.
So when I did my first cycle and by week 6 I'd put 40 pounds on my bench with ease, there was no turning back!!!!!
Of course I like looking nice but, for me it really is about picking up heavy as shit!
There's just nothing like it, that feeling that surges through your body after a heavy ass squat or dead lift with perfect form, I can't even describe it really, you'll have to experience it for yourself ;)

Its not about how much you can lift, its about how u look like you can lift lol

I'm currently on my first cycle because I cannot grow any more naturally. Been training about 10 years and had lost motivation for bbing because of the stall. I realise you need drugs to surpass natural genetic limitations so its a step I'm willing to take atm and don't plan on ever looking back. I'm very proud with what I've accomplished naturally.

Wtf? That's a negative... ... That ain't shit! Once you get the "juice" bug it never goes away and will always be there in your mind. See, u will get more knowledgable and experienced as you go on therefor you will use more and push the limits and become a total gear head. Which isn't a bad thing if you don't have a goal to get freaky then the gear isn't for you...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not the drug that is an addiction, it's the way you look...most drugs don't cause you to look good, steroids give you a boost which is why most people don't do it once...

Top Bottom