Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you Use Steroids ONLY once & Stop?

Can you stop using after your first time? And if not why?

• Yes Done it once / Twice and stopped + Kept most gains

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • Yes Done it once / Twice and stopped + Lost most gains

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • NO Been doing it since my first time Because I love the Gains

Votes: 63 47.7%
  • NO Been doing it since my first time Because I get depressed off it

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • I use casually once every two or so years...

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Other - Please Specify

Votes: 18 13.6%

• Total voters
TRT with 150mg deca added here.

And I agree, love the nandrolones!

I've also never needed cabaser or prami. Even when running tren with deca.

Plus I've always liked nolva.

TRT with 150mg deca added here.

And I agree, love the nandrolones!

I've also never needed cabaser or prami. Even when running tren with deca.

Plus I've always liked nolva.

That sounds nice but if I even sniff 100mg of nandrolone my dick loses half its sensitivity and I gain 3 lb of water. Cant deny how good it makes your joints feel though.

No, since I have started I have been getting progressively deeper in the game. Got tired of losing all my gains after PCT throughout the years and having my body yo-yo back and forth between trying to "recover" and then shutting down again.

I've been on my current cycle for six months now and have no plans coming off anytime soon. I'll provably end up cruising later on this summer before blasting again in the Fall.

My BP is in check, sleep fine, no emotional distress, hairs thick, donate blood every 8 weeks to combat high RBC and hemocrit, cholesterol is normal, and feel like a million bucks so honestly I'm done training natural, it's a waste of time and never got me to where I wanted to be.

Lol...all I can say is I have strawberry fields forever.... I don't think they are addictive or bad.... I just love being on...lol. Like frigin candy. Can't stop once you start! When you learn to control Tren for example....oh man..

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Yes you can. I'm far from an advanced user but I only planed on the "one cycle then stop forever" route. The problem is you get addicted to the gains, positive physical changes and def the compliments of people. For me stoping after one cycle was out the window after I gained my first 10 pounds. Yes you can stop but it's us much easier said than done.

Top Bottom