Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I take steroids once in a while and not have to get off them?

MusclemanD

I have been on all the gnc budy building suplements including dhea for the last 6 months off an on. .
I have had 1 shot of deca a month and a couple d bols a week. for the last 2 months. I sometimes only took 5 mg of dbola week. with gnc test pills.

I got a hold of 4 ml of test cyp, 4 ml of test prop, and 2 ml of deca and 50 dbol.
*Should I wait to hit all these now? or can I go ahead because I have not been taking that much steroid?
*Can I take steroids once in a while and not have to worry about getting off them for 6 months or whatever?

I have been on all the gnc budy building suplements including dhea for the last 6 months off an on. .
I have had 1 shot of deca a month and a couple d bols a week. for the last 2 months. I sometimes only took 5 mg of dbola week. with gnc test pills.

I got a hold of 4 ml of test cyp, 4 ml of test prop, and 2 ml of deca and 50 dbol.
*Should I wait to hit all these now? or can I go ahead because I have not been taking that much steroid?
*Can I take steroids once in a while and not have to worry about getting off them for 6 months or whatever?

you dont have enough now to properly cycle. wait to get a hold of the right amount before taking anything. Also the 1 shot a month of deca and a few dbols a week or month are a total waste, dont do that.
If you can, get enough test for about 400mg/week for 10 weeks, 20mg dbol a day for 6 weeks, and 400mg deca a week for 12 weeks. or variations on those themes. you need to research proper cycle doses and lengths.

is this guy 10years old?

man u gotta read about aas, no one will help u whit this!
how old are u, u dont seem young.

id get better gains all natural than shutting myself down with low doses like that...nothing good will come of that...get yourself some clomid hcg and recover fully and get healthy before you fuck yourself up....

Did you pay for these few scraps of someone elses's end of a cycle? I hope not. And I hope you didn't take the last few mls in someone elses vial. All this could be contaminated with blood.

If they are amps ... you don't have enough of anything.

50 dbol? How many mg in each? What brand? Packaging?

Good news is that you can learn a lot here. Start reading the stickies.

what your doing is wasteing your time. you can't just take gear once in a while and expect to get anything out of it.

Did you pay for these few scraps of someone elses's end of a cycle? I hope not. And I hope you didn't take the last few mls in someone elses vial. All this could be contaminated with blood.

If they are amps ... you don't have enough of anything.

50 dbol? How many mg in each? What brand? Packaging?

Last edited:
what your doing is wasteing your time. you can't just take gear once in a while and expect to get anything out of it.
I always hear people say you don't get anything.
I am telling you I do, and have gains from using small amounts of steroids.
I have also read that d bol in tiny amounts over a long period of time can have very good benefits.

Last edited:
Top Bottom